**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Craziest Forum Memories of 2021

2Β»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    Apoc is a dud thread. That might of been last year but it's always fresh in my mind.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DIABLORD
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    My thing got removed so I guess I'll put a new one. I have three, The Cars, The Googly Eyes, The Thronebreaker issues and challenges
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    Kind of
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank down ticket threads
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 β˜…β˜…
    When 100s of people disagreed on @Warlockjr 's 6-Star roster post
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    For some reason, there’s no record of it
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Unio77

Heheheheh
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, i had a couple of ”early June” comments removed. But if we focuse on the positive, Cat’s inktober was awesome! And the cars, googly eyes. And of course, diablord!
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    When @FiiNCH said they would get Thanos's scar tattooed on their face if 7.4 was just one single quest.

(I will never ever forget this)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When @FiiNCH said they would get Thanos's scar tattooed on their face if 7.4 was just one single quest.

And @Kabam Miike s reply was golden
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This could potentially be my all time biggest backfire. I ranked up both Cyclopes to appease Mike πŸ˜‚
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    FiiNCH said:

This could potentially be my all time biggest backfire. I ranked up both Cyclopes to appease Mike πŸ˜‚
    Well, I think you have un-appeased him by spelling his name wrong.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 β˜…β˜…β˜…

When 100s of people disagreed on @Warlockjr 's 6-Star roster post

hey yo just so ya know I got a 6* apoc and domino so tell all the guys who disagreed with me that I got like 8 6* now
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mr β€œI’m better than 95% of players” @jack_the_ripper1
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The Peni’s appreciation thread was also very funny πŸ˜†
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The craziest is how quickly posts are wiped off into oblivion. I'm just gonna quit the forum and check it once or twice or month now just to be up to date on the game, and just play the game. Done with the way things are handled on the forum.

This^ it is absolutely absurd how quick comments an threads are deleted. No explanation, no reasoning. It’s very controlling for something that is labeled as β€œopen”