**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on that 6* Blade…

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
With the new update we get a glimpse of a 6* Blade. WTF MIND BLOWN.

Who is going to be the first to pull him I wonder.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

My money is on him entering the next 6 star featured. You saw it here first

That would be smart. Charge more for him. Or maybe next arena.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,996 ★★★★★
    Definitely interesting. The question is where we will see him first, whether it’s in the 6* featured, in a featured cavalier crystal, or some cavalier crystal bundle to be purchased with money.

We’ll have at least some extra information in just a few days when the new featured pool drops.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    We’re definitely getting Ghost Rider and Hype in the new 6* Featured. Blade probably finds his way into the following one. We’ll get the Stealthy release style for him I’m sure, which is Arena, Cavs, & monthly event crystals.
    Will be fun to have the opportunity at a 6* holy trinity team, and bring Blade back to relevance
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Finally. This is the perfect opportunity to give him a hero danger sense synergy

Oh no plz nobody will be safe from him.

I'd prefer giving him a synergy that increases his HP limit for healing
  • Broken op
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

We’re definitely getting Ghost Rider and Hype in the new 6* Featured. Blade probably finds his way into the following one. We’ll get the Stealthy release style for him I’m sure, which is Arena, Cavs, & monthly event crystals.
    Will be fun to have the opportunity at a 6* holy trinity team, and bring Blade back to relevance

Agree Ghost Rider is possible if they do indeed do Blade, but I’d be really surprised if Hype is in there given Knull, Icarus, and Sersi.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Well, who actually cares anymore?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

Finally. This is the perfect opportunity to give him a hero danger sense synergy

Oh no plz nobody will be safe from him.

I'd prefer giving him a synergy that increases his HP limit for healing
    I think corvus was the only champ not a hero or villian, unless it was fixed
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 934 ★★★★★
    We hear a lot that there isn’t any content that 6* champs can do that 5/65 champs can’t. I don’t think I ever see anyone use a 5/65 Blade for anything these days, or anything even promote him as an option. I’m sure everyone will want him as a 6* but will they actually use him in place of 6* champs that are already ranked up?
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    He was my fav 5* for years, that got me through most content. Even if only for sentimental purposes, i'll get mine to r3 :blush:... eventually.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

We hear a lot that there isn’t any content that 6* champs can do that 5/65 champs can’t. I don’t think I ever see anyone use a 5/65 Blade for anything these days, or anything even promote him as an option. I’m sure everyone will want him as a 6* but will they actually use him in place of 6* champs that are already ranked up?

Agreed. I'd argue that in today's meta, Blade is a rank 4 or nothing champ. Simply too weak damage-wise to be used at anything but rank 4.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    seems fun, probably like Starky in terms of release