**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your first 5 star and how much did it help you?

12345679»

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    I got spidey og, he was not usefull, but i had shang chi, so he was a usefull synergy partner, he did well in the act 4 chaos paths whenever he got the precision buff.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Iron fist, he helped me by.... um.... you got me there
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Iron Patriot...
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Cyclops
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Medusa, first R5 and still regular part of my team.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1st 5* was Star Lord. Second was Magik and she was my first dupe, but I duped SL as well and he cleared so much content for me. Did LOL 100% with him. I have a duped 6* now and I'd love for him to get a buff.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

1= Didnt help at all
    10= Gamewinner

Pls comment below who you got! :)

Cyclops from the original 12-champ 5* crystal. He completed my perfect block team with 4* Black Bolt and 4* Magneto and was my dominant attacker until 12.0 came along.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Antman
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I think I pulled Gambit as my first 5* champion. I ranked him up a bit but eventually used a rank-down ticket on him back when those were still a thing. (This was a looooong time ago.) This was years before his buff so he was pretty much just trash and I never used him much. I had a small roster of 4*s that carried me through the content until I eventually pulled good 5* champions. I was pretty lucky with pulling Captain America IW fairly early on and he would carry me through a ton of content.

But he wasn't my first 5*.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    My first 5*, Rocket Racoon. And despite being a champion with little utility, at that time he helped me a lot to progress in Act 4, mainly because of his good E2 damage and his defensive ability.

Thanks, Rocket!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Old thread, move on ...
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Juggernaut
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    My first 5* was winter soldier, and on top of that, my second 5* was winter soldier dope, almost quit the game.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Drax
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Magik (back in 2016 I think)

2 words: Power control
  • Irukandji73Irukandji73 Posts: 2
    Antman when I was struggling with Thanos in ACT 3. Didn't help at all.