**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much Units will it take to defeat grandmaster?

I m using Stark Spidey and Proffersor X for Grandmaster for fight.And my skills are pretty decent and also I don't have that much good roster of champs.

How much Units will it take to defeat grandmaster? 18 votes

500 Units
44%
BrokenAckbar67MauledMR_61088walkerdogIbbySkiddy212DarthGuacamole 8 votes
1000 Units
55%
pseudosanejay_denSkydad23RenaxqqCeltic1981Barani7daThomildoUnitboyJinnyTTYSuhshehshs 10 votes
Wait for Another Good Champs
0%

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    500 Units
    With that roster? I think you could be less than 500.

Also depends on how many revives/potions you have saved, if you have used boosts, if its your first time, your skill level etc.

But based on what you have available (CAIW, Hype, Ghost, Archangel i could continue...) you will be fine!

Good luck!!
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 623 ★★
    147, exactly.
  • 1000 Units
    better to be safe than sorry.
  • Subham69Subham69 Posts: 4
    Man that roster ain't bad ,it's just u have less r5 and R2 ,ig watch some youtube vids ,try out by yourself,give it a few shots ,don't spend revs and potions on first try
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    500 Units
    You have Prof X, he is a cheatcode in the 3rd phase because he is immune to reverse controls.
    And that is the hardest phase.
    I had him too and used some stash and around 200 units on my first run btw ;)
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    500 Units
    I would definitely recommend farming a handful of revives and potions before going in. With decent skill he really shouldn't be too bad, but the first time fighting him is always a learning experience
  • What if I used Cap Iw for GM till his second phase and then quit the fight and enter proff X in his third phase?