**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know the math of getting herc from featured 6? Also how are champions selected!

2»

Comments

• LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I sometimes think its my account 25GGC got me total of 5k 6* shards,
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Lorddrew said:

I'm over 40 in featured 5 this sucks! thanks @DNA3000 for giving some insights.
    TBH, it's given me new perspective on the game, not going hard anymore and just going to play cassually.

In terms of crystals, there's two approaches that work. Exactly two, and all the rest eventually drive people to madness.

First, you can treat them like lottery tickets. You buy one (with shards, with cash, whatever), you open one, you see what you get. Expect to not win most of the time, be happy when you do. The end.

Second, you can treat them objectively. You look at the crystal contents. You look at the drop odds. You look at your roster. You calculate the odds of benefiting from one crystal over another, and compare the opportunity cost of spending and opening now verses saving and opening later (shards, or cash if you're on a budget). You do what the odds tell you to do, and you trust you're maximizing your gains over the long haul, regardless of what happens in the short term. Cheat occasionally if you want like a diet cheat day, but recognize that on those days you're back in option one.

Both of these approaches, the "happy when lucky, normal when not" and "maximize long term gain" preserve player sanity. You have a system, you trust your system, and you be happy with the results. Everything else tries to "figure out" the crystals, or chase after targets, or bet your gaming enjoyment on random chance. These all eventually fail, because random chance cares not for what anyone thinks is supposed to happen.
    I'm going to save your post, re-read it everytime i go crazy for that "pokemon" i want to collect,
    just grinded 600 units to skip grinding him in arena, not sure I can get even the 5* with my account ( 108 6* and 54 r5 5*) this will be my final attempt, never whent for anything but hopefully the bots being monitored i have a chance for the 5 star.

Thanks again @DNA3000 and other providing insights.
    gifting rewards are in, nr 27 DD dub. still 0 featured 6.
    Might be able to finish EQ to try for number 28. who know's.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I got herc on my 2nd attempt, opened a further 8 since.. no dupe 🤷‍♂️
    Update, finished EQ nr 28 is DD past 4 crystals, 3 DD, before that several times gamorra, or guilly.
    absolutly gutted!
    How can i close this post? I keep updating out of spite, can't believe how much grind has been going on for the shards and rewards are 0 featured after 28 pulls.