**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Thronebreaker Crystal Question

So the description says you have a chance at T5CC frags (doesn’t show drop rates) but after like 80 crystals I didn’t get any fragment of any class at all.

Has anyone actually received T5CC from these?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    There’s in in very rare it like 5 procen or less. And reason no drops rate it because u don’t buy them if u wasn’t aware assuming you knew already
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I’ve received the T5CC more than I have the 10k 6* shards. Twice in one year for the T5CC, zero 6* shards.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

I’ve received the T5CC more than I have the 10k 6* shards. Twice in one year for the T5CC, zero 6* shards.

Same here
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    They are pretty rare. My guess is somewhere in the 1-2% range. The rarest pull from that crystal is 10k 6* shards.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I got it a few times. Been TB for over a year, have yet to get 10k 6* shards.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Over a year of TB Dailies, and I’ve gotten 10K 6* shards one time and never gotten T5c shards.

Of course, I’ve missed a few, but that’s over 300+ drops.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Been TB since day 1 on main, TB for probably a year or more on my mini, had T5cc 0 times and 10k 6* shards once
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Been TB for the last 6 months or something, recieved t5cc a couple of times and 6* shards never.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    2 of my last 10 have been T5CC frags, maybe I'm getting RNG luck
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I’ve been Thronebreaker for about 14 months now. Have had T5CC maybe 3 or 4 times. Never had any 6* Shards.
  • Options
    And like clockwork, I’ve now pulled my first T5c shard (4500 Mutant) from a TB Daily. I am pretty close to my 1-year TB anniversary, so that makes a single 6* shard pull and a single T5c shard pull in ~365 days.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I've been TB for about 14 months now. I got 10% t5cc once at about 4 months into being TB and had never gotten the 10k shards until very recently couple weeks back when I popped 10. So yeah 1 t5cc and 1 10k shards. That's the rarest thing I got.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I've pulled t5cc shards from these a few times. I've only pulled 10k 6* shards once and immediately opened a 6* basic for yet another dupe of sig 200 Doom...RNG giveth, RNG taketh away. I don't think I'll ever open another 6* basic.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I pulled t5cc 2 of my first 3 crystals... Really thought these crystals were absolutely nuts.

that was a year-ish ago, and hasn't happened since.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    DrZola said:

And like clockwork, I’ve now pulled my first T5c shard (4500 Mutant) from a TB Daily. I am pretty close to my 1-year TB anniversary, so that makes a single 6* shard pull and a single T5c shard pull in ~365 days.

Dr. Zola

I've been thronebreaker for almost 2 years now. Got the 6 star shards once and no t5cc yet. Hope replying to your makes my clock tick too!
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    I've been TB for over a year I think, and I didn't get any T5CC, or 6* shards.
    T5B on the other hand, I'm quite lucky there, I think I got at least 5 times full cat. But on the other hand, I don't know if that isn't ordinary drop.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I've been thronebreaker for almost 2 years now. Got the 6 star shards once and no t5cc yet. Hope replying to your makes my clock tick too!
    Fingers crossed 🤞

Dr. Zola