champions freeze for 1 sec during fights

It has happened many times...sometimes during arena but mainly during fighting mini bosses and bosses....plz fix this as its very annoying specially when u r doing AQ,AW and harder quests like act 5...had to use so many units for revives and potions coz of this...

Comments

• RentonXDRentonXD Member Posts: 132
    Here too. Yesterday I even realized in AQ and act 4 that my champions sometimes (not often) stuck a moment and can't move when I parry or stun the enemy.. what made the stuns senceless.
  • Animesh_95Animesh_95 Member Posts: 15
    Kabam if u r reading this...plz fix this..
  • Animesh_95Animesh_95 Member Posts: 15
    Yesterday i was fighting AQ map 2 dormammu...i thought i got this bcoz its nly map 2...but 2 sec in fight gameplay became rough..champs paused for 1 sec then started again..by then i realized he has already hit me...n i was almost dead...then i had to purchase level 2 alliance team revive which is very costly...same happened during fighting ultron mini boss during AW..
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 143
    Yeah, this happens both in AQ and AW. Sometimes in arena as well.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    It happens in at least 1 fight on any given map be it AQ/AW/Quest(daily/story), and arenas too. I noticed it ONLY happens when AI goes into Hyper-aggressive mode from what I can tell. It's so hard to document since you can't show/display what input you are doing unless you video yourself playing the game which still isn't conclusive.
  • RobRob Member Posts: 7
    Same here. A lot of times at the beginning of the fight. Champ just stands there or walks into a combo. Taps do not register. I thought this issue was brought up before the most recent update?? Been playing this game for a long while and I remember when it used to run smooth and somewhat flawlessly...

Don't forget to head to the app store to give this most recent update a review. Their ears seem to perk-up then and only then.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Same here, cost me my rogue just a little while ago. I was trashing dormammu then she wouldn't respond and took a bunch of hits then shortly after that got ko'ed.

It's been happening a lot in all game modes, your champs suddenly stop responding then ai goes nuts and wrecks you and happens a couple of more times in fight
  • KingKong666KingKong666 Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2017
    This issue is making intercepting very difficult. Not registering my swipe to charge forward leaving myself open to a nice 3-5 hit combo, which when playing end game content is devastating.

Also noticed a drop in background graphics since Android servers came back online e.g. no flying robots at the prison or Rocket or Groot wanted posters at the space place.

Other than that game play and loading times seem to be much better since update but hard to enjoy that aspect if game is regularly not registering commands.

Android: Samsung s5 Neo

• RobRob Member Posts: 7
    I'm running latest IOS version on both iPhone 7 and iPad Pro 12.9
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Latest iOS on iPhone 7+ and iPad mini-4
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Swipes or inputs not registering is something the team is actively looking into, and they're hoping to have some improvements tested and ready for the next release. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.