**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation?!!

So, no more compensation and instead of that we have to PAY for the orbs?

Comments

• Options
    Further evidence this offer had been made previously as well, is the inadvertent initial re-pushing of an older such offer that had a 5 purchase limit. Which carried forward people's previous purchases of this toward that 5x limit. And people had indeed bought that in the past (rightfully complaining it was showing the Limit was already reached for this one).

They corrected it to be an actual “new” offer, resetting the Purchase history of it (and giving it it's correctly intended 3x Limit this time).
  • Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    What does this have to do with compensation? There are a lot of things wrong with the game atm but this is definitely not one of them.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Yeah with wilson on this one. Got this offer before and don’t regret it. Nothing about it correlates with compensation.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

Please keep this discussion civil and constructive, or it will be closed.

My momma always said “if you ain’t got anything good to say, don’t say nothin at all.”
    Wouldn’t that ^make more sense if you don’t post it.

When can we expect more solo compensation or a fix ?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    With the on going issues with War! I believe the compensation packages have been mostly a waste! My alliance doesn't fight off season because it skews war ratings. So all of that has been useless and should have been replaced with more solo content compensation, like team revives and restores, generic boosts additional energy refills.
    Something not so WAR specific, when it hasn't run in a good while, would have been nice!