Options

Unbalanced compensation for ongoing gameplay issues.

SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
AW and AQ compensation

We keep getting this compensation for AW and AQ. For those that don’t play one or both of these at all or only do them casually, there isn't too much of any value here.

Where’s the compensation for those focused on story and monthly event quests? I've been working on story content, exploring act 7, and the gameplay issues are costing me revives and potions unnecessarily. I know the gameplay issues are being worked on, but some updates about compensation would be welcome. :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I understand the reasoning for it, but I also get your point too. These events also cause resources and can't simply be skipped or wait for a final fix to be made
  • Options

AW and AQ compensation

We keep getting this compensation for AW and AQ. For those that don’t play one or both of these at all or only do them casually, there isn't too much of any value here.

Where’s the compensation for those focused on story and monthly event quests? I've been working on story content, exploring act 7, and the gameplay issues are costing me revives and potions unnecessarily. I know the gameplay issues are being worked on, but some updates about compensation would be welcome. :)

Kabam has replied that "they will deliver single player compensation on Wednesday". 2.9k peeps had readed that and after that it got merged that's why u r not able to find that reply lol.
  • Options

AW and AQ compensation

Kabam has replied that "they will deliver single player compensation on Wednesday". 2.9k peeps had readed that and after that it got merged that's why u r not able to find that reply lol.
    Weird that they would merge that
  • Options
    Reply from Kabam - " We still plan to continue sending Single Player potions and revives and plan to send our next package on Wednesday, November 3rd, when new content is released. "
    @GinjabredMonsta @SuperSleight
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Thing is you can't just not do AQ/AW for extended periods of time unless your entire alliance agrees to do so. Solo content that's permanent can be done any time so it makes sense that those items are less frequent
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    The amount of times that my champ stops in the middle of a combo is baffling.

5 revives doesn't cut it kabam and a monthly package for this isn't enough.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,092 ★★★★★

Thing is you can't just not do AQ/AW for extended periods of time unless your entire alliance agrees to do so. Solo content that's permanent can be done any time so it makes sense that those items are less frequent

Monthly EQ? Side events? Also, it's been months since the bug and will take a few more months to fix it as well. Asking someone to stop solo content for over 7 months because they don't want to give compensation is silly
    Which is why they are timing the release of solo support to coincide with event Quest and side quest..
  • Options
    Tbh I'm all over this extra loyalty. Nearly got 5/5 MD now
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Tbh I'm all over this extra loyalty. Nearly got 5/5 MD now

That's why they added potions
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46

True, it all depends on the type of alliance people are in if they’re in one. My alliance is very chill. We don’t do AW and only do AQ map 3 if we feel like it. Frees us all up to take it easy and do other content as it fits into our time.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Monthly EQ? Side events? Also, it's been months since the bug and will take a few more months to fix it as well. Asking someone to stop solo content for over 7 months because they don't want to give compensation is silly
    Which is why they are timing the release of solo support to coincide with event Quest and side quest..
    It's not enough (if we get similar to what was issued last time) when you consider new content released in story mode each month recently like 7.3 and the upcoming variant, in addition to side and event quests.
  • Options

True, it all depends on the type of alliance people are in if they’re in one. My alliance is very chill. We don’t do AW and only do AQ map 3 if we feel like it. Frees us all up to take it easy and do other content as it fits into our time.
    We actually went the opposite direction, with all these free potions and revives for Alliance Quest, we've been taking chances, we've been trying map 6 + even using using this as an opportunity to build new teams so it will frees up more champions for other content
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    I actually posted about this issue in a roundabout way and I am in agreement with u . Comp would be great but if the game wasn’t buggy in EQ SQ we wouldn’t need it

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    Normally I get annoyed with complaints about the repeated relief we’ve gotten, but I agree here.

I’m on a brand-spanking new Pro Max and the problems persist—in this app only.

If there’s a fight I’ve had in the past week where the frame rate didn’t poop out or I didn’t get stuck in quicksand while frantically swiping back or where I’m tapping the special button to no avail, I can’t remember it.

Anything with multiple nodes, persistent charges, complicated champs that require precise timing—forget it.

I’ve got all kinds of notifications turned off, I’ve closed every window, I’m sitting in eyesight of the router—heck, I can almost feel it’s warmth. Doesn’t matter—I may as well fire up my phone from 2018.

This relief package is a down payment. But only that. Please please please figure out what is wrong with the game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,842 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Normally I get annoyed with complaints about the repeated relief we’ve gotten, but I agree here.

If there’s a fight I’ve had in the past week where the frame rate didn’t poop out or I didn’t get stuck in quicksand while frantically swiping back or where I’m tapping the special button to no avail, I can’t remember it.

Anything with multiple nodes, persistent charges, complicated champs that require precise timing—forget it.

I’ve got all kinds of notifications turned off, I’ve closed every window, I’m sitting in eyesight of the router—heck, I can almost feel it’s warmth. Doesn’t matter—I may as well fire up my phone from 2018.

This relief package is a down payment. But only that. Please please please figure out what is wrong with the game.

Dr. Zola

When I got my iPhone 13 pro (not max) I had those problems, too. Framerate drops and everything you mentioned above.

Somehow those problems have vanished almost completely. Hopefully they take a deeper look here regarding your continuing problems. It’s weird and frustrating, I do unterstand that.

Best of luck! 🤞🏼
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

When I got my iPhone 13 pro (not max) I had those problems, too. Framerate drops and everything you mentioned above.

Somehow those problems have vanished almost completely. Hopefully they take a deeper look here regarding your continuing problems. It’s weird and frustrating, I do unterstand that.

Best of luck! 🤞🏼
    Thanks—it is frustrating beyond belief.

Dr. Zola