**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biggest regret rank up?

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Took 5* spidey 2099 to rank 5 then pulled the 6* the day after
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Anyone I pull at a higher rarity less than 6 months later.
  • Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    OR
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    5* Rank 5 Falcon. Sits and collects dust.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    earlier in the game progression when i was uncollected i desperately wanted a r5 tech champ for act 5.3 exploration in the quest where every champ except tech gets a 50% attack reduction....that time only half decent tech champ i had was darkhawk....took him to r5 and sig 200 for maximum impact and was pretty satisfied with him untill i pulled better tech champs like guardian warlock hulkbuster (post buff) and then i hit act 6 where i just had no use for him ....till date he just get sometimes used on war defense. i wish kabam gave rank down tickets he would be the first to go...
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    R5 s200 omega red, I never use him.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'd rank down champs i ranked up only for any old aw defenders that are not so useful in attack
    Mephisto, Annihilus, Cull, Aarkus maybe even Sassy
    I'd also want one for VtD and Squirrel Girl
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I literally never use my duped 6-3 Ghost. Even when I had suicides on.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    None. Never understood ranking a champ before playing , enjoying or fully understanding them
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    R3 corvus, r4 Warlock, are my biggest regrets
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    r3 unduped ghost. Never touch her.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Colossus is by far my least used R3 that I have. I would rank down if possible.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi to r3.

Not because he isn’t useful, but because I duped my NF less than 24 hours later. And I want a duped r3 as my top champ.

Also Doom to r5. I rarely use him and I won’t be able to unseat him as my top champ for a long time. So I’m basically in prestige limbo.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★

R5 mister sinister
    After the grandmaster fight, he no longer has purpose

Same
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    wow this post has blown up! I'm seeing a lot of people who hate sunspot, i kinda enjoy mine. super fun and powerful sp2
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    For me its sorcerer supreme5 star 5/65 no regret but now with having 6 star Doom on the roster i have been using him much more and shes been on the bench since then