**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biggest regret rank up?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Lmao i see so many rank 3 ghosts here, why would you rank a champ up if you dont know how to play them
    I awakened my 6 star ghost a few days ago and immediately took her to rank 2 and she's on the way to rank 3 (need 7 t4cc)
    I literally take her almost everywhere
    If i see a fight with nodes i think are too messy i just ghost it
    Ive used my 5 star s200 for so much content and now its time to switch to the 6 star version

As for me, my regret rank up would most probably be ibom, i just dont find a use for him anywhere

Did you for a minute think that people may not find a use for ghost just like you don’t find a use for ibom? And that it was a ‘not knowing how to use ghost’ but ‘not enjoying using ghost’ situation here?
  • Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50

6* Tigra to R3.

i was lacking good mystic options and my catalyst was about to expire, 1 month later i got Mojo and Claire which i love, couldnt get used to Tigra playstyle and found her damage underwhelming

@Suelgaming im Pretty sure she has the highest mystic dps, my 5* hits a lot harder than my r3 6* Claire at the very least
    I don't have her five or six star. Wish i did though, she looks fun
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    My 5 and 6 star ghost
  • Options

My 5 and 6 star ghost

Why'd you rank both versions up if you don't play her?
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    kilmonger just because I dumped all of my iso into him getting him from r3 to r5 and then I go on to pull 6* mole god right after. I currently have no gold and like 100 iso to level mole man.
  • Options
    witt24witt24 Posts: 24
    This will be controversial...6* Prof X @ rank 3. Never use him cause I run suicides a lot. My BG has another one with higher sig, so no go on defense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Why the Sunspot hate? I get it that he is not the best Mutant of them all but he's definitely not bad at all. I have a duped R2 one that I being along with Apoc, Cable, Warlock and White Mags and that team can pretty much destroy anything. His synergies with Warlock and Cable are really good and he can handle very well any purifying skill champ and any node that puts incinerate on you or need you to put incinerate on the opponent.

I think it's just one of those cases that boil down to the Mutant class being waaay too stacked already as it is ....so some very good Mutant champs get overlooked just because there are too many beyond gods in the class.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    R2 6* Longshot. I had only SymSup and BWCV as good mystics (no Doom, Diablore or SorcSup). I wanted a third mystic ranked-up so I chose him. But of course my next pull was SocSup, and now I can't rank her up. Longshot is good, but SorcSup is what my roster needs.
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    6* Hyperion to R2. He isn't duped and performes way worse than my duped r5/5*.
    🤞 a dupe will come before they introduce 7* 😂
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    R2 6* domino.I just don't use the champ only arena
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

My 5 and 6 star ghost

Why'd you rank both versions up if you don't play her?
    Well I was told the 6 star version would make me enjoy her since the damage is increased.
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    I usually don’t have any regrets. A lot of the champions I’ve ranked up have either been really fun or have come back at some point to help me out (doctor octopus for example wasn’t touched for a while but lately he’s been saving me a ton).

I guess my biggest regret would be either my R5 5* terrax or R4 5* gambit. I love terrax don’t get me wrong but he’s just never used besides that one cav eq node he shreds. I wish I could find more uses for him but I just can’t.

Gambit I just straight up don’t like. When he was buffed I heard really good things, especially when made a horsemen, but I didn’t see it. I took Rank 4 thinking I was just tackling content a bit hard for a low ranked gambit but that didn’t change much.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    R3 Mr. Fantastic, good champ, I just don't use him enough to justify it
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    My 5* Ragnarok Hulk to r2 5 star just as I got into act 4, instead of my cap marvel movie which would have helped 70 times more
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Blade
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    My 5* Corvus

After the rank up, I pulled 6* Corvus

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    OR back when i didn’t have many r5’s. Nothing wrong with him, he does what he’s supposed to. But i’ve pretty much never used him outside of arena.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Lmao i see so many rank 3 ghosts here, why would you rank a champ up if you dont know how to play them
    I awakened my 6 star ghost a few days ago and immediately took her to rank 2 and she's on the way to rank 3 (need 7 t4cc)
    I literally take her almost everywhere
    If i see a fight with nodes i think are too messy i just ghost it
    Ive used my 5 star s200 for so much content and now its time to switch to the 6 star version

As for me, my regret rank up would most probably be ibom, i just dont find a use for him anywhere

Did you for a minute think that people may not find a use for ghost just like you don’t find a use for ibom? And that it was a ‘not knowing how to use ghost’ but ‘not enjoying using ghost’ situation here?
    Then why would someone decide to rank her up? I've had a 5 star naturally duped corvus in my roster for the longest time, but i didnt rank him up cuz i dont enjoy him, same with omega red, pulled him a long time ago.
    My point being why would you rank up someone you dont actually know how to use and dont enjoy using?
    And bruh as for usage, pretty much everyone knows that she is alongside quake when it comes to "finding use" in content. Ibom being not even close to her.
    No one continues to use the same champ forever. People tend to get bored after using champs for a while. That does not mean they don’t know how to use a champ or they ranked up without knowing how to use them.
    Question still stands-Why did you rank ibom without knowing where to use him or knowing where he is useful or whether he fits into your roster or not?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Omega red. I never use him and hes outdated. Apoc just does his job better and doesnt need suicides
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 441 ★★★
    Ghost
  • Options

@Speedro420 @Masterpuff @JoshKosh557

My Tigra still undupped, maybe thats why? or the dup doesnt affect damage ?

dupe doesnt affect damage @Suelgaming

you need to throw 2 sp1's before tigra becomes op if you dont have dupe tho
    She is a little hard to get damage out of