**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Synergies Bug MS_ID_UI_ERROR_TITLE [Merged Thread]

13»

Comments

• Options
    When quitting an arena fight, this is what the button displays.

• Options
    My game crashes whenever i am in arena and try to see the synergy champ
  • Options
    I use samsung galaxy M30s
    Android 11,
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    there's a post about this, right at the top under "recent discussions" :)
  • Options
    Hey all,

We have a fix for this incoming. It is a hotfix which will require an update. Keep an eye out for v33.2.3 coming to your App Store soon. This should address the Synergy Screen error and crash.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

Hey all,

We have a fix for this incoming. It is a hotfix which will require an update. Keep an eye out for v33.2.3 coming to your App Store soon. This should address the Synergy Screen error and crash.

Android?
  • Options
    SavingPrivateDataSavingPrivateData Posts: 55
    edited January 2022
    @Kabam Miike
    Though it’s not very consequential, you didn’t fix the “quit” button label I posted. I only mention because I’d rather iron out as much as possible now, than be surprised with further results of whatever caused these button issues. Thanks for reading this.

Hey all,

• Options

@Kabam Miike
    Though it’s not very consequential, you didn’t fix the “quit” button label I posted. I only mention because I’d rather iron out as much as possible now, than be surprised with further results of whatever caused these button issues. Thanks for reading this.

Does that MS ID QUIT one cause an actual crash, like the original synergy problem one (I’m guessing not).

If just similar to other instances in past where a Resource ID got out of sync between your device and the current update build. Then it is a far different minor problem than what was causing the crash to happen
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    edited January 2022

Hey all,

What's the ETA for Playstore? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Hey all,

What's the ETA for Playstore? @Kabam Miike
    It was available for me this morning (finally)
  • Options

No problems other than the label. Just pointing it out.

@Kabam Miike

Does that MS ID QUIT one cause an actual crash, like the original synergy problem one (I’m guessing not).

If just similar to other instances in past where a Resource ID got out of sync between your device and the current update build. Then it is a far different minor problem than what was causing the crash to happen