**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.3.3 Paradox Buff Lane

umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
All the youtube video's I watched show that the way to tackle this lane is to bring champions that do not generate a lot of buffs, dext a few times to get precision buffs so that you can build the paradox charges. When I go in to try it now, the precision buff is prevented from applying due to the 100% defensive AAR when you are below 3 paradox charges. Did they change something between now and October when this content came out?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• nismo41886nismo41886 Posts: 18
    was coming here to see if this was a known issue - having problems with it but seemingly only with g99. came back in with warlock and it worked every time. maybe just the attacker you’re using? nonetheless an issue since i was hoping to use g99 throughout the path
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    umrjake57 said:

All the youtube video's I watched show that the way to tackle this lane is to bring champions that do not generate a lot of buffs, dext a few times to get precision buffs so that you can build the paradox charges. When I go in to try it now, the precision buff is prevented from applying due to the 100% defensive AAR when you are below 3 paradox charges. Did they change something between now and October when this content came out?

Yeah I got quite a few bugs on that path - for example I used human torch for mangog only for paradox charges to be missing from my health bar. I couldn’t use dexterity and I still had negative effects from being under 3. Also HT’s 0-20 temperature thing was bugged and was reading 1-21. I ended up losing the fight and just used a different champion who worked fine but it was annoying. So I think it just depends on the champ.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Is there an update to this? It’s my last lane in 7.3.3 and no champions are gaining charges.
  • NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
    I noticed the same issue, I hope it will be fixed soon.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    It’s almost as if the buff node is backwards. I gain charges when I apply buffs in the defenders but I don’t gain any charges for buffs on me.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,122 ★★★★

umrjake57 said:

Yeah I got quite a few bugs on that path - for example I used human torch for mangog only for paradox charges to be missing from my health bar. I couldn’t use dexterity and I still had negative effects from being under 3. Also HT’s 0-20 temperature thing was bugged and was reading 1-21. I ended up losing the fight and just used a different champion who worked fine but it was annoying. So I think it just depends on the champ.
    Damn it I should have visited the forum first...
    I just used HT vs mangog and had the exact same thing. Same after reviving and versus other defender on that path. No problem with my other champs though.
    Kabam if you want to ban some attackers at least make it clear 🤣
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Same here.
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    Hi,

there are at least two other posts like this, but they're ignored:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/294426/7-3-3-paradox-buff-path
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/294434/buff-paradox-path-in-7-3-3

Hope they fix before spend lots of resources..
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    It's true it is bugged
  • GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    edited February 2022
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are there any updates on this? This lane is impossible with nearly all science and tech champs right now without playing with -100% defensive ability accuracy the whole fight
  • DarthMingoDarthMingo Posts: 47
    Still bugged as of 3/3/22