**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Agatha or Quicksilver

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Agatha or Quicksilver 148 votes

Agatha
35%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaBitterSteelLightburn22Robbo101ccrider474JetenyoMaverick75Cat_MurdockTotal_Domin01Hammerbro_64TatteredSailStagedear85Raichu626TheLegend27Zeronaut81TBuchanan24Colinwhitworth69KILLMФИGЕЯRockypantherx 53 votes
Quicksilver
64%
RawInstinctRaganatorHort4benshbJadedNijawannAzKicker316ChovnerMagrailothosFrankWhiteNojokejaymLongshot_33ThatGuyYouSaw235onelide_dcaLesktheGlut_666ESFLogan00EgretM4NEXTONZuko_ILC 95 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Agatha

Guess quicksilver won. What a surprise

shock.

now it’s quicksilver and his comics/fox fans vs the MCU Agatha fans.

again, shock. Who ever could’ve guessed. At least their kits look cool.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    So glad we didn't see zemo 😂😂
  • S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64
    Agatha
    Reading from the concept character description Kabam just posted Quicksilver sounds like a mix of Nova and Starky… No thanks.

Guess it really will be Agatha All Along for me
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

I'll go agatha. I'm a comic guy and Quicksilver in the comics is a world class douche

Lol cause you’re voting on personality 😂😂
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Jaded said:

So glad we didn't see zemo 😂😂

Zemo would have been better than Agatha. I’m voting Quicksilver now to take her down.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Quicksilver
    I think we know how this is going to end...Quicksilver wins. I'm predicting this now. :)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

I'll go agatha. I'm a comic guy and Quicksilver in the comics is a world class douche

Doesn’t matter what you is as long as you’re fast. Atleast we’ll get some solid animations
  • Agatha
    Going Agatha. Abilities sound so cool and would love to see how thay plays out. Plus I was for Beta Ray Cyrus so can't go to the enemy
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Agatha
    Agatha's description just sounds like Purgatory's worst mechanic. Meanwhile QS sounds annoying as hell to play in general... at least last year the basic concept ideas were both fairly interesting.
    Herc gives me some hope that even these subpar ideas will at least be executed well
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

and ... no one, nobody will know why the winner won.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Based on ability description Agatha seems like way more fire of a character. I want QuickSilver so bad though.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Quicksilver
    Agatha sounds dope af. Quicksilver seems like a quirky painful defender who would be a pain as an attacker to use effectively
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    No option for

They stacked the deck against Beta Ray Bill, so... *my interest has left the chat*
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Lol cause you’re voting on personality 😂😂
    And Agatha is bit part at best. Probably the 2 options I wanted the least out of all 12.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Agatha
    Agatha powers stealing could be the rogue we never knew we needed. Thinking of potential synergy buffs to both Loki and Rogue.

Gonna have to go with her based on the abilities.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Agatha
    Agatha. We could use another top-tier mystic option. It’s been almost a year and a half since the last “great” mystic champ, Tigra, was released to the champion pool. No disrespect to Dragon Man or Sigil Witch (she’s great, but not available to all players).

Quicksilver sounds like a potentially new take on Nova, who has been reworked twice and still is a dud. No thanks. Plus, science? I’m thinking that maybe the devs REALLY don’t want to fit his abilities into the game engine, so they provided a pretty lackluster ability description, haha
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Agatha
    If silver won against beta ray, there's no chance he's losing against Agatha.
    I'll vote agatha only cuz I'm being forced to vote.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    It kind of sounds like Omega Sentinel will end up in the game. Was she 2nd in the vote last year?

If so, I really hope we get both of this year’s champs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Agatha
    Lpoo said:

It kind of sounds like Omega Sentinel will end up in the game. Was she 2nd in the vote last year?

If so, I really hope we get both of this year’s champs.

She was. Was super close.