**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predict the best buff of 2022

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
Which champ is going to be this year’s Magneto/MoleGod/colossus/Ultron/she hulk, taking a fringe character to one of the best in their class?

Here are my top 3
1. Rogue. Not a bottom barrel, but also not at the top of mutants. Already has regen and power steal. If they just allowed her to hold onto buffs for a longer duration, watch out.
2. OG iron man. At some point an OG avenger has to get a decent buff (sorry Hawkeye).
3. Iron Fist - I could see some tweaks where he becomes an armor breaking destroyer

Get your thoughts in below. I’ll see you in December.

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    GROOT
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    SIM
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I'm going to pick 2... I think one of the disappointing 2021 champs will get a slight rework. Mangog is my choice here.

And then the big one.... I think that finally we get a Tech god! But I think it will actually be Yondu!
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

I'm going to pick 2... I think one of the disappointing 2021 champs will get a slight rework. Mangog is my choice here.

And then the big one.... I think that finally we get a Tech god! But I think it will actually be Yondu!

Ultron is a tech god now after his buff. Another in the form of Yondu would be awesome, but you can’t undersell Ultron. He’s great.
    Oh for sure... I have him 5/65 sig 200. I am very aware of how awesome he is. I mean Ghost is also there, but I I guess "another Tech god" was the more appropriate statement.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist and DD classic are my predictions, just got a good feeling about them
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I need a new tech god. Ultron and hulkbuster were great buffs, but I haven’t seen other buffs that have lived up to these.

Gimme green goblin 🙏
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★

Iron Fist and DD classic are my predictions, just got a good feeling about them

That would be awesome - hope you're right.
    Maybe we'll get one of them in Feb? Fingers crossed...
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Whenever it happens, Cyclops will become what CAIW is.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Deadpool, I hope. We have plenty versions of him, but none (VP only exception) are good.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    With the current tendency to implement unstoppable/unblockable nodes, I wouldn't be surprised to see more champions with easy access to both buffs, so Juggs and Rhino seem like potential candidates.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Moonknight and Dorm. Dorm would just need a damage tune up maybe some more quirky utility. Moonknight could get an overhaul but might be able to slip by with a moderate.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Moonknight and Dorm. Dorm would just need a damage tune up maybe some more quirky utility. Moonknight could get an overhaul but might be able to slip by with a moderate.

Dorm is a little damage away from being God tier.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Hawkeye buff was actually good...people have been sleeping on him...guy can do crazy damage...he can solo abyss thing with ease...critical bleed/poison and ability to pause those debuffs on heavy is really great

**On basic combo
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Which champ is going to be this year’s Magneto/MoleGod/colossus/Ultron/she hulk, taking a fringe character to one of the best in their class?

Here are my top 3
    1. Rogue. Not a bottom barrel, but also not at the top of mutants. Already has regen and power steal. If they just allowed her to hold onto buffs for a longer duration, watch out.
    2. OG iron man. At some point an OG avenger has to get a decent buff (sorry Hawkeye).
    3. Iron Fist - I could see some tweaks where he becomes an armor breaking destroyer

Get your thoughts in below. I’ll see you in December.

I doubt OG Iron Man will be buffed in 2022
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited January 2022
    Any of my meme tier 6*s would be great tbh. I guess the saying “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure after a buff”
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    edited January 2022

hawkeye is amazing,the problem with him is that he has been bugged most of the time after his buff so we have not seen that much content from him but i have a R3 hawkeye and his sp3 damage is a little bit nutty with almost no rampup . also nagase solo'd every act6 boss with him , there are not many champs who can do that
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Not that it’ll be her or that she needs it, but just imagine how good Morningstar would be with a buff that made her ramp up more practical
  • Pls buff moon knight and mephisto
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    Snuggzy said:

With the current tendency to implement unstoppable/unblockable nodes, I wouldn't be surprised to see more champions with easy access to both buffs, so Juggs and Rhino seem like potential candidates

You beat me to it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    NF and aegon. Both just suck. Feels like agent venom is better