**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kitty Pryde phases through nearly every annoying champion special in the game!

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,723 ★★★★★
    Very nice, so if their special is long, its better to stay in the phase and do a full hit combo like you were in the video? As opposed to dashing back then forward to reset the phase?
  • 1That11That1 Posts: 9
    Polygon said:

Very nice, so if their special is long, its better to stay in the phase and do a full hit combo like you were in the video? As opposed to dashing back then forward to reset the phase?

I typically do a full combo no matter what so that I can remain close to the enemy. In most cases, you’re able to get the last two hits off, and in some you’re even still phased and can throw a special of your own with all the prowess you gained while phased before they expire alongside the phase.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    👀
    What the
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Amazing! I need a Kitty!
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I pulled her as a 6* recently and after watching Lagacy’s videos, she went straight to rank three. I badly need a 5* or 6* Tigra though.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    forgive me if I’m being stupid, but since she’s awakened, shouldn’t her phasing be paused when she’s struck?
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

I pulled her as a 6* recently and after watching Lagacy’s videos, she went straight to rank three. I badly need a 5* or 6* Tigra though.

Same. Plus I just want Tigra just in general cause she’s amazing too. I also need Ghost…
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Finally pulled her from my most recent Featured and legitimately shouted *YES*, R2 now with 2500 Mutant Fragments till a R3, got a Mutant AG if I don't dupe her, and got all her synergies as 5 Star or above (minus Wags for the passive stun which is still a 4 Star).

Also got Vulture as a duped 6 Star recently, a trio of Kitty/Tigra/Vulture sounds pretty solid.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 863 ★★★★

forgive me if I’m being stupid, but since she’s awakened, shouldn’t her phasing be paused when she’s struck?

That’s only if she’s hit, and not missed. I don’t recall at what point in the video she was struck though. If the opponent as a miss bypass then the phase is paused when she’s being struck.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

The whole point of phasing is to NOT get struck
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

That’s only if she’s hit, and not missed. I don’t recall at what point in the video she was struck though. If the opponent as a miss bypass then the phase is paused when she’s being struck.
    thanks, I’m dumb 🤦‍♂️

so it would only pause if you were phased and the opponent couldn’t miss gotcha gotcha
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,699 ★★★★
    Besides from phasing specials, i like to use her to phase terrax as well 🤣

https://youtu.be/woOgY82EPcQ
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Does anyone run Kitty without suicides? I pulled her recently and she is amazing but probably even more so with suicides.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★
    Can you do it against grandmaster sp2
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Can you do it against grandmaster sp2

https://youtu.be/rCdwsrkLdE4