**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need an advice about 6* skill r3 rankup

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've got tired waiting for Nick, so decided to rankup up one of my current skill champs to r3. For context, I run partial suicides (only LC), have r5 Hit Monkey and Void (for KM) and plan to explore 7.3 next.

Need an advice about 6* skill r3 rankup 25 votes

Duped Black Panther (sig 20)
4%
Barani7da 1 vote
Duped Korg (sig 20)
4%
FlyGalaxyBomb 1 vote
Unduped BWDO
20%
MoosetiptronicEtherealityRohit_316OEMVZAHIDMALIK1588 5 votes
Unduped Hit Monkey
48%
benshbHollowbornKerneasColonaut123Naus79_Ewell65SSS69ReignkingTWRenaxqqScrubhanSpecMAGENT_A7Kwillrun4adonut 12 votes
Unduped Gwenpool
4%
GrassKnuckles 1 vote
Unduped Thor Rag
0%
Unduped Killmonger
20%
pseudosaneReferenceRockypantherxHector_1475Etjama 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Unduped BWDO
    Monkey and Widow are both good options . Btw half suicides aren't worth it . Either go full or don't use them at all.

Practically if you are compromising 5% health on specials , you should get full 60% more attack benefit .

I saw a guy on discord today who unlocked recoil but don't have units for LC and DE which was even weird . He instantly removed recoil after that.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

Monkey and Widow are both good options . Btw half suicides aren't worth it . Either go full or don't use them at all.

Practically if you are compromising 5% health on specials , you should get full 60% more attack benefit .

I saw a guy on discord today who unlocked recoil but don't have units for LC and DE which was even weird . He instantly removed recoil after that.

I used to run full suicides, even run 3/3 recoil at some point, but DE really hurts champs that I use all the time, like Quake, Torch, Doom, Falcon, e.t.c. So, I removed DE, but kept LC, countering it with Willpower and Salve. I find it a good balance between sustainability and damage increase, along with added bonus of healing for Diablo and iBom.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited January 2022

Rohit_316 said:

I used to run full suicides, even run 3/3 recoil at some point, but DE really hurts champs that I use all the time, like Quake, Torch, Doom, Falcon, e.t.c. So, I removed DE, but kept LC, countering it with Willpower and Salve. I find it a good balance between sustainability and damage increase, along with added bonus of healing for Diablo and iBom.
    Have you considered unlock Coagulate mastery, with 3/3 along with 3/3 willpower, you take very small loss on health with DE each fight
  • Options
    rivet said:

Rohit_316 said:

Have you considered unlock Coagulate mastery, with 3/3 along with 3/3 willpower, you take very small loss on health with DE each fight
    I did have 3/3 Coagulate at the same time I had DE, but it came at expense of other masteries. Now I have 3/5 in Deep Wounds and 2/5 in Assassin and find these more useful.