**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What did you get from the Nexus?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
I got very lucky with Peni Parker :)

Comments

• Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Same peni parker, i didn't dupe my namor for peni parker
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Went with Void. I've got a science gem for him, but currently pumping sigs into Beardo, so it'll be a while before I rank him up.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Hulk buster, Mephisto and Awakening Terrax 😔 Picked Hulkbuster, is he any good
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Doom. I was happy until I opened the 5* ag crystal. I got a 4th science ag. My last 5 ag crystals have been- skill and science x4. Kabam pls. I have like 5 unduped 5* science champs left, just stop giving me these for the love of god. (Before anyone says, "why didn't u trade it during the trade in store?" - I didn't have 4 then. I got my 3rd from the gifting crystals and my 4th just now. So yeah, I'm stuck with these for a while). Pain. I wouldn't mind a spidey 99 coming my way though.... Wink wink ;)
  • Options
    Maqsood said:

Looks like epic side quest rewards are better than legendary lol. Any idea which chest is nexus and which one is AG so I can take those paths only ?

Gold and silver. The two paths to the right.
  • Options

Went with Void. I've got a science gem for him, but currently pumping sigs into Beardo, so it'll be a while before I rank him up.

Does Void need high sig?
    Ideally sig 200
  • Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Iceman. It was either that or choose cyclops or old man Logan :(
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★

Does Void need high sig?
    Yes, max him out and play conservative
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Iceman. It was either that or choose cyclops or old man Logan :(

Iceman is awesome
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Was HT or Nightcrawler, don't remember the other one. Picked HT, also got a skill gem from the AG crystal for my Aegon.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Flaming guy who flys with arrows/ warlock/ can’t remember the other.

Chose warlock to add sigs to my rank 5
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Medusa
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Still working through legendary so not yet, but the only 5* I really want is colossus since I don’t have a 5 or 6 star. Stay tuned I guess
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    I'll probably cop it for this but I took a new mangos over stark spidey and a void. I have a 6* void so that was only reason I didn't get him....then I rolled a science AG. 🙄
  • Options

I'll probably cop it for this but I took a new mangos over stark spidey and a void. I have a 6* void so that was only reason I didn't get him....then I rolled a science AG. 🙄

*mangog. Bloody autocorrect. Also already had spidey awakened
  • Options

Hulk buster, Mephisto and Awakening Terrax 😔 Picked Hulkbuster, is he any good

Should I do the same?
    Imo yes
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

NC
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

went super noodle
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    ISO and shards

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Nothing of interest to me. Max sig crystal no matter the selection.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ultron, miles and red hulk only ultron was new.
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Waste of time as usual. It’s not like I have every champ. From the openings above I’m missing Kitty, Chavez, Stealth, Herc, Ronan, Immortal Anom, Peni and Silver Surfer. When you’re FTP they give you the same champs over and over and over and over….