**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki Update Discussion

13»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    They capped the Damage possible with het Synergy. Prior to her existence, he was not even capable of that Damage. That does not constitute as a nerf. It's an adjustment to scale with the meta of the game.

Prior bwahahahahaha thats funny!

Was Loki doing over 200k an L2 before Hela came? No. Wasn't even doing 100k.

Can you provide proof he wasn't? Do you even have a r5 4* or rank 3 5* Loki?

Additionally SL and Sparky can do more than 200k damage on their l2s so why is Lokis a problem?

I don't believe the video showed an R5 4* or an R3 5*. It was an R4 4*. Stop trying to call out my Roster.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    They capped the Damage possible with het Synergy. Prior to her existence, he was not even capable of that Damage. That does not constitute as a nerf. It's an adjustment to scale with the meta of the game.

Prior bwahahahahaha thats funny!

Was Loki doing over 200k an L2 before Hela came? No. Wasn't even doing 100k.

Can you provide proof he wasn't? Do you even have a r5 4* or rank 3 5* Loki?

Additionally SL and Sparky can do more than 200k damage on their l2s so why is Lokis a problem?

I don't believe the video showed an R5 4* or an R3 5*. It was an R4 4*. Stop trying to call out my Roster.

Do you have one of those? I think its extremely important to know if you've experienced playing with the champ that you are talking about. If you don't have him then you are just assuming things which is giving false information to the forums that will create an unhealthy environment. Someone may follow what you say and you could be wrong because you don't have the content that you are discussing. Im assuming by your response you don't have him so thats very dangerous to make statements about him.
  • Options
    I have Loki. Had him quite some time. Use him often.
  • Options
    I have Loki. Had him quite some time. Use him often.

What rank?
  • Options
    Not lower than the video. Never have I seen Loki do 100k+ Damage with Curse active from an L2. That's the extent of the questions I'm willing to answer. Not every conversation is about someone's Roster or position in the game.
  • Options
    Not lower than the video. Never have I seen Loki do 100k+ Damage with Curse active from an L2. That's the extent of the questions I'm willing to answer. Not every conversation is about someone's Roster or position in the game.

Whats the highest damage you've gotten?
  • Options
    I'm not answering any more questions. This is not an interrogation.
  • Options
    I'm not answering any more questions. This is not an interrogation.

How is that an interrogation Im asking about your experience with the champ and his damage output. Its extremely relevant.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I still don't think that Loki is a viable option for Labyrinth no matter how it went.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77 wrote: »
    I still don't think that Loki is a viable option for Labyrinth no matter how it went.

Agreed not sure why SL and Sparky dont have caps.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

SL. Hav a cap at 400 hit. And sparky has a cap to 10 posin cange
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »

Yes but both their l2 damage can exceed 200k so why is Loki capped at 100k is the question.
  • Options
    BrycnBrycn Posts: 1
    Loki is the even if he could destroy hela
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Yes but both their l2 damage can exceed 200k so why is Loki capped at 100k is the question.
    ther Can not in Lol Becasse of 50k and ther is No ofter Way in the game so SL. Can also only du 100k in Lol. But in Rol. He Can. But he dont need it only one Rol Woverine and ther wuld loki also works alot better. One Woverine.

• Options
    MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    I think over all this was a bad move by Kabam, the 240k damage looks real intense and amazing but in reality he is only borderline viable. Using that logic, Star Lord should be nerfed to a maximum of 100 hits for bonus. Because Star Lord is vastly superior to Loki even if Loki was doing 240k damage on off paths. It isn't that easy to work the curse and reset and drop an L2. it just isnt'. Plus you have the enrage timer that won't get extended because you can't build the synergy that gives you enough attack bonus. So this whole Nerf was an overblown reaction, yes it was a nerf because they changed Loki and after he was released for a long long long long time. I was really looking forward to a pseudo god tier champion, too bad. Still only 1 god tier for LOL, STAR LORD. wonder when his Nerf is coming?