**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Appreciation for The Moderators

caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I must say the Mods get a lot of gripe concerning situations with the game but not enough appreciation. I, for one, at least do appreciate their timeliness to responses on certain topics and also their promptness when releasing new material. It's not easy being a moderator, trust me I know. I used to run an entire site by myself so I can only imagine the difficulties these mods run into. So, to all the Mods, I wanted to say thanks for all that you do and I appreciate your work ethic.

Comments

• Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    lol
  • lol
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    lol

Ah, yes and thanks for lol, the Labyrinth of Legends is a great piece of content worth spending.
    lol

another fan of labyrinth of legends (lol) I see, very nice.
    lol

Ah, yes and thanks for lol, the Labyrinth of Legends is a great piece of content worth spending.

don't be a troll and laugh out loud not labyrinth of Legends if you wanna troll do it the right way and get off the forums.
    lol

don't be a troll and laugh out loud not labyrinth of Legends if you wanna troll do it the right way and get off the forums.

I don't know what a troll is under than the make-believe ones in stories, you must be referring to some new millennial term that I'm afraid I don't understand.
    ok smart alec since you play this game i'll play it too and yes the new millennial creature called the troll these trolls live above this bridge called the keyboard. Sometimes they annoy internet people when they are bored. Now at first the word troll confused me too and never understood it. But one time i had seen a troll on global living above the keyboard and i witnessed the havoc and chaos insued by the troll. You see the point i'm making is that you're that troll above that keyboard.
    ok smart alec since you play this game i'll play it too and yes the new millennial creature called the troll these trolls live above this bridge called the keyboard. Sometimes they annoy internet people when they are bored. Now at first the word troll confused me too and never understood it. But one time i had seen a troll on global living above the keyboard and i witnessed the havoc and chaos insued by the troll. You see the point i'm making is that you're that troll above that keyboard.

Ah, okay. Well, lesson learned, thanks my friend. I have to be more careful with what I post.

Ah, okay. Well, lesson learned, thanks my friend. I have to be more careful with what I post.

anytime friend if you need any other lessons in the millennial troll and their habits i'll be here with my studies of the millennial troll and the effects on society.

anytime friend if you need any other lessons in the millennial troll and their habits i'll be here with my studies of the millennial troll and the effects on society.

duly noted

duly noted

yup yup anytime
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    So @Scare_Reaper2 come in with "lol" to troll the post, but in reality OP blown your comment out the water.

You then both threw handbags back and forth and now are best friends.

I love this world sometimes
    So @Scare_Reaper2 come in with "lol" to troll the post, but in reality OP blown your comment out the water.

You then both threw handbags back and forth and now are best friends.

I love this world sometimes [/quote/]

wasn't even trolling tbh this post is trolling at it's best