**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 Medusa v warlock not working

JP2022JP2022 Posts: 4
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Brought my 6* r1 but the bleed isn’t really enough to make dent. As soon as the curse ends she goes back up to 100. Then unblockable and that’s all she wrote. I’m sure it’s me for part of it because EI don’t know the fight well enough it’s my first time. Kabam taking my $ though loving it w no help at all. Any help is appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Not sure I understand what your asking here, but can you post a picture of your roster and we can suggest some counters?
  • JP2022JP2022 Posts: 4
    I am matching up Medusa with my r1 warlock. I am saying he doesn’t seem to be doing enough bleed damage. 800 ish stacked 2x. Maybe my play also but when my curse drops she heals back whatever I was able to do, goes unblockable and wipes me out.
  • JP2022JP2022 Posts: 4
    That should say 6* r1 warlock. Is it too weak? Should I give up and use a different champ
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Need a better bleed champ, also if you avoid buffs she won’t regen, easy way is turn off dex
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Warlock can only do damage via heavy aa 6 star rank 2 will do better due to the node on medusa and i suggest go with other options like nick fury, moleman, gwenpool(duped), archangel, sym supreme
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Sounds like an expensive options vs backing out and bringing the right counter
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    AA, Carnage and Nick if you have them, just parry heavy
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 111
    I am working on Act 6 exploration and are fortunate enough to have a 5* Wolverine. Took him to R5. As a horseman and with the crit bleeds he can get her down in under 40 hits... pretty awesome. I would say Sym Supreme and KM are the more traditional counters. Maxed out deep wounds is also going to help on this fight.

Good luck with the rest of 6.3! Watch out for the Havok and CAIW. Those fights are tricky.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    Colossus for havoc. Ghost and wasp for capiw. Taunt isn't working so good luck lol