**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Coming Soon! A Sneak Peek at Battlegrounds, the new Solo Competitive Game Mode!

Greetings Summoners!

It’s time to give you all an introduction to the highly anticipated 1v1 Solo Competitive mode coming to The Contest this spring, Battlegrounds!

Carina is on a mission to find the most worthy Summoners in all of The Battlerealm! She has enlisted the help of Ægon and The Champion to run a competition where you and your Champions will compete for the honour of being crowned the best Summoner in The Contest!

Get more early information over on the MCoC Blog!

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Nice!
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Hoping for the good. Fingers crossed 🤞
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Will there be special titles to get by winning x amounts?
  • Theshark1Theshark1 Posts: 77
    Kabam logic: the games still horribly broken. Let’s keep adding new stuff before we fix the old stuff and see how many bugs we can have going on at once.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I will be #1
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    So same as Summonner Showdown, just for everyone. Good imo, it is a already tested platform
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Awesome!!

Will champions be given equal rating when in the deck? What’s the downside to banning all his r4’s/r3’s if my versions of those champs aren’t the same level?
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Banning a champ for both players doesnt seem like a good idea.
    Everything else about it it's nothing we didnt know or already assume.
    We want to KNOW about rewards. Not the ammounts, but what items will be in that store? R4 materials, 6* sig stones?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Will there be special titles to get by winning x amounts?

All of this info is still to be confirmed! But I like that idea and will pass it on!
    Awesome sauce, thanks!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How in the world does your ban affecting you as well make sense? What was whoever that made that change thinking?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    So, is this only to determine "the best summoner", or can I go against my ally mates etc.... It would be very disappointing if only 2% of the players have a chance to do this mode.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 177 ★★
    I hope @BrianGrant gets the early access 😁
  • So, is this only to determine "the best summoner", or can I go against my ally mates etc.... It would be very disappointing if only 2% of the players have a chance to do this mode.

My understanding is there is going to be a way to challenge friends (eventually), but for obvious exploitability reasons those matches will almost certainly not qualify for leaderboard related rewards. It would be too easy for someone to challenge an alt account and always win.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

So, is this only to determine "the best summoner", or can I go against my ally mates etc.... It would be very disappointing if only 2% of the players have a chance to do this mode.

My understanding is there is going to be a way to challenge friends (eventually), but for obvious exploitability reasons those matches will almost certainly not qualify for leaderboard related rewards. It would be too easy for someone to challenge an alt account and always win.
    Well sure, but expecting every person to “compete” is ridiculous. The range of players is way too much. I could care less about competing, I just want to do the game mode with buddies etc..
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Will you need to reach a certain progression level(Uncollected, Cavalier etc) to play this mode?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    it looks like the summoner showdown ?

please don't make the duration of fight one of the criteria ! people won't like loosing because their opponent died more rapidly !