Is hotfix live yet? (ANDROID)

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Member Posts: 713 ★★★
I haven't updated the game to February patch. I guess the hotfix addressing parry was supposed to arrive today. I am just too scared to update to the newest version before it is fixed lol.

Sorry if I am missing out something and being dumb.
So Is the android hotfix update live yet?

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Havent recieved an update yet
  • whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80
    the newest update is garbage alot of people cant even log in so i dont think the parry fix will be soon
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Nah I don't think it's out yet
  • Zeyer84Zeyer84 Member Posts: 1
    I can't play with that new update...
  • whyme_why6whyme_why6 Member Posts: 80
    edited February 2022
    Zeyer84 said:

I can't play with that new update...

i cant even log in right now and its kinda getting annoying that kabam breaks there game every update
  • ZolobacsiZolobacsi Member Posts: 123 ★★
    Hotfix didn't work for me, if anything it's worse than before.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,544 ★★★★
    I have Samsung Galaxy S10 plus and I install the Game Booster v.4.0.00.16 thru the Google play store.. not sure if it's Samsung or Google app but I notice that block, dex and parry seem to work better.. before the lag in input and time action is performed is noticeable that you have to be preemptive in approach.. I mean hit block 1.5 or 2 sec earlier.. now I the action performed is almost simultaneous to button pressed.. kudos to Kabam for the quick hotfix release..
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    Hotfix fixed parry to an extent but dashing back while blocking still doesn't seem to be working. I just got rekt by Proxima's sp2, which I usually block the first hit of and then dex the rest. This isn't the only instance, it has happened to me multiple times today. Anyone notice it too? or just me?
  • NemeschyNemeschy Member Posts: 53
    Its up, but didn't make much of a difference for me. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Still laggy as all get out, and you can "sort of" parry, but not really.