**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Ninrod, Peni or Silver Centurian? Which is better

SuelgamingSuelgaming Posts: 139
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
need help choosing my next tech 5* R5, since they re relatively new champs, i havent used em much yet
Silver Centurian, Ninrod or Peni (Peni not dupped yet)

still need to do Act7, so that would be the focus

My other R5s are:

Starlord
Vision classic
Guilhotine2099
Warlock
Guardian
Ghost
Sentinel
Sparky

Ninrod, Peni or Silver Centurian? Which is better 83 votes

Ninrod
72%
TheJalliRaganatorBKSwisherSweetSpity68GK_23Leediman39TerraMagrailothosLongshot_33ThatGuyYouSaw235GmonkeyThefire13Wicket329StellarTatteredSailMalreck04LiquidkoldFluffyPigMonsterRockyshockyDenzel116 60 votes
Peni Parker
25%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007Hammerbro_64StainsMobile_P0tat0MiStaLovaDes99dot_dittoBigKidScottyAozerHockeyJonesJaymix79odishika123Rohit_316RiptideKuga_ZAThe_HoTUMutantA___4444The_man001mbgibson 21 votes
Silver Centurian
2%
KaruseusZippy_halligan 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ninrod
    I can’t speak for peni, but I’ve seen nimrod do work. He’s a tank, he can do damage, and he makes mutants complete jokes.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker
    Gmonkey said:

Think of nimrod as the torch for mutants.

There is absolutely nobody in mutant class who is tough to handle except Bishop ...and unfortunately Nimrod can't handle Bishop . So no he is not like Torch ..mystic class has many annoying defenders ..double of mutant class almost
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Not that my answer will help much but I wanted to throw it in there, I don't think you need any of those
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Peni Parker
    Go for peni
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Ninrod
    I was gonna say that Nimrod is criminally underrated but apparently I don’t have to
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    @Gmonkey, I don't want to argue semantics over which is better, cause I think Peni and Nimrod are both great (I also have both as 6* R3).

I did throw a disagree on your comment though, but rather than being a disagree spammer, I wanted to explain why.

You said Peni needs several sp1 before her sp2, and I don't think that's true. If you time Peni's special 1 right after they cross a power threshold, she'll get 4 charges for the activation, then 3 more when they cross the same power threshold hold after the initial power burn, for a total of 7 charges.

With a single well timed sp1, I'm usually at 10 or 11 charges by the time I reach my sp2, and obviously, they melt at that point.

When it comes to Nimrod vs Peni, the only factor for me is, do I need heal block (Peni), is the champ incinerate immune (Nimrod), does the champ gain prowess (Nimrod).

Outside of those three factors, I'd have a hard time saying who I think is better.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    I have Vulture at r2, and I agree he's definitely a solid, and probably underrated, champ since his buff, but admittedly, I still haven't found myself using him much yet.

I've got Nimrod, Sentinel, Peni, and Warlock at r3, so with the exception of the shock immunity with a synergy, he's kind of living in the shadows.