Options

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness trailer

2»

Comments

• Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 ★★★★★

Optimal time to introduce Sentry in the mcu imo.

I'm ok with thay Void being there
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    I just noticed 👀👀👀

• Options
    Skiddy212 said:

I want a new doctor strange or the old one to get overhauled.

Also, Patrick Stewart is back! But rumor is he dies real quick cause the actor doesn’t want to be committed permanently in the much, wants it handed off to someone else

I think that's a silly rumor. Whether Xavier dies or not in the movie (assuming that's him which seems all but certain) seems irrelevant. Professor X has already died twice: once in X3, once in Logan. And whether he dies in this movie or not there are a billion more in the multiverse. If he lives, it is the multiverse so he doesn't have to show up ever again. If he dies, it is the multiverse so he can show up again as many times as he wants.

Also, here's my long shot conjecture of the day. What we are calling the multiversal Illuminati is actually going to be the MCU Magistrati. In the MCU they will be a cross between the Illuminati and the Council of Reeds, but serve to protect the balance of the multiverse in the name of the Living Tribunal.

Mordo already has a connection to the Living Tribunal: he wields an artifact presumably connected to that entity. And he believes there's a natural order to the universe that must be protected. Maybe he will have become one of the enforcer agents of the Magistrati, and the Illuminati figures we see will be the more judicial Magistrati.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I just hope Captain Carter is in this movie
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I just hope Captain Carter is in this movie

Her shield is on the poster, very confident she’ll be in the movie
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 495 ★★★
    Not that it means anything for sure but if you look up the cast both patrick stewart and ryan reynolds are listed
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Unpopular opinion: I hope Ryan Reynolds isn't in it. He's extremely overrated and his Deadpool schtick he does in basically every role got old real fast.

But that trailer looked great. I really want to see a mega-powerful Strange...and I'd be pretty damn happy if we got it in the form of an "evil" Strange like we saw in What If (because that series was basically the only place IMO that has done a really good job showing what Strange is capable of - I haven't seen No Way Home yet so I don't know what he's done in that movie).

I'm also secretly hoping this movie and the multiverse leads to Hulk's character getting a massive redo on basically all the disappointment they delivered with his character. I'd have to change my pants mid-movie if we got a glimpse (and I mean even a 1 second glimpse) of Maestro in some manner in this movie.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Not that it means anything for sure but if you look up the cast both patrick stewart and ryan reynolds are listed

Dont trust the google search casts
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Skiddy212 said:

I want a new doctor strange or the old one to get overhauled.

Also, Patrick Stewart is back! But rumor is he dies real quick cause the actor doesn’t want to be committed permanently in the much, wants it handed off to someone else

I think that's a silly rumor. Whether Xavier dies or not in the movie (assuming that's him which seems all but certain) seems irrelevant. Professor X has already died twice: once in X3, once in Logan. And whether he dies in this movie or not there are a billion more in the multiverse. If he lives, it is the multiverse so he doesn't have to show up ever again. If he dies, it is the multiverse so he can show up again as many times as he wants.

Also, here's my long shot conjecture of the day. What we are calling the multiversal Illuminati is actually going to be the MCU Magistrati. In the MCU they will be a cross between the Illuminati and the Council of Reeds, but serve to protect the balance of the multiverse in the name of the Living Tribunal.

Mordo already has a connection to the Living Tribunal: he wields an artifact presumably connected to that entity. And he believes there's a natural order to the universe that must be protected. Maybe he will have become one of the enforcer agents of the Magistrati, and the Illuminati figures we see will be the more judicial Magistrati.
    I think its more like mordo is the single enforcer of the Magistrati overseeing the multiversal Illuminati. I don't believe the Illuminati is working with mordo by choice if thats what they are doing in the movie.
  • Options

From the poster. Anyone else see what I see?
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    H3t3r said:

From the poster. Anyone else see what I see?

I think, in this case, it's just pareidolia. For instance, I can see Cuddlepool, but know it's simply explained by me seeing patterns in random data.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    I thought knull was there in the trailer

Doesn't this statue look like a female Strange?

No it is Benedict himself
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    This guy is actually none other than the zombified version of illuminati strange i think because zombified illuminati strange was shown in the trailer once, clearly.and here's the rumoured illuminati cast which may appear in doctor strange 2

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I hope we get the Dark version of Dr. Strange and Wanda in the game.