**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

February sq ch2

What do u guys think about feb sq ch2 q1 and q2

Comments

• Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218

edited February 2022
    Imo ch2 q1 and q2 sucks q2 sucks the most coz q2 has havok, sinister, mangog
    Well.. ig I gotta skip this month sq as well like I did for the earlier ones
    But I don't have an armour up romance synergy champ ranked up to take havok down

use a Romance synergy to give all your champions the ability to bypass the stun reflection and the benefit from the node that gives you a fury when you try to stun, then use said node to gain permanent furies ^_^

Fighting mangog without power control sucks as well
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I went in to 2.2 not reading the nodes bc so far they’d been the same, so I had to back out and restart that chapter. Otherwise pretty easy.

if you put in your team two champions that activate a generic "Romance" synergy (like Human torch and medusa or psylocke and archangel) all your champions will gain the benefit, and you can then use Howard to take both Sinister and Havok. For Mangog just use 4-hits combo and bait SP2s, the atk isn't that high and it won't do that much damage ^_^

Thanks a lot man!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I went in to 2.2 not reading the nodes bc so far they’d been the same, so I had to back out and restart that chapter. Otherwise pretty easy.

Not everyone has the roster depth to just go "oops, gotta rethink this".
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

What do u guys think about feb sq ch2 q1 and q2

Still too easy. Didnt bother reading any of the nodes at all.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    What quest is this?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

What quest is this?

The Side Quest that was released yesterday
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Without reading it was tougher, but having at least one synergy will do the trick. This was already posted but here it is again from Cat

• CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    edited February 2022

But I don't have an armour up romance synergy champ ranked up to take havok ..

do you not have a colossus?

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    It's pretty easy, for example just bring a couple champs with romance synergy like I brought AA + Psylocke then whoever you want, for me Doom, Angela and Torch for SQ 2.2..
    for 2.1 just bring a counter like Torch for that tigra, venom for peni on path B.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Use Herc with Glad Hulk synergy
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

use a Romance synergy to give all your champions the ability to bypass the stun reflection and the benefit from the node that gives you a fury when you try to stun, then use said node to gain permanent furies ^_^

Oh man, didn't know it lol. Just went for it blind and completed in my first try.

After played for so long time I feel like nothing in the game can stun me anymore.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Pro tip .. just add Mojo to any team ... and voila ..

the love bug himself solves your problems .. :D
  • I went in to 2.2 not reading the nodes bc so far they’d been the same, so I had to back out and restart that chapter. Otherwise pretty easy.

Yup same thing happened to me haha
  • dot_ditto said:

Pro tip .. just add Mojo to any team ... and voila ..

the love bug himself solves your problems .. :D

Nope, his romance synergy is solo so it doesn't work unless you're just using him
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,106 ★★★★★
    You don’t need to skip the side quest because it’s too difficult. There’s 3 other lower difficulties…
  • mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 111

I hear ya, but what is stopping you from just playing around the stun reflection? I used Doom for Mangog. You can still spam SP1 and keep his power under control. Do not parry, Sp3, or use a heavy w/ shock.

Haven't done the other path yet, but I think I'll bring in Warlock or G2099 for Sinister and Havok. Just bring in the right counters and treat everyone like they are stun immune. Definitely a node that can be played around.
    Thanks guys for ur help, now i finished legendary difficulty. The stun reflection node wasn't bad afterall
    mbgibson said:

I hear ya, but what is stopping you from just playing around the stun reflection? I used Doom for Mangog. You can still spam SP1 and keep his power under control. Do not parry, Sp3, or use a heavy w/ shock.

Haven't done the other path yet, but I think I'll bring in Warlock or G2099 for Sinister and Havok. Just bring in the right counters and treat everyone like they are stun immune. Definitely a node that can be played around.
    Uhm, I didnt read the part in the nodes where the said it can be countered but synergy members and I djdnt knew abt generic synergies until u guys told :) thanks everyone