**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Updated Summoner Profiles

I don’t think Summoner Profiles and such have been overhauled for a long time. This idea came from a conversation in our Ally chat about Alliance War. While we were chatting I was wondering why we don’t have access to advanced stats for Alliance Quest/Alliance War/Summoner Stats because the more you know, the better you get. Then it got me thinking if we had an updated Summoner Profile (which would need to be a tab itself) we could be able to see advanced stats about how we play etc. This is a concept and I’ve used screenshots from in-game and cheekily stolen some background art from Google and ArtStation (Thank you for your wonderful art Kabam!) to create this. I might go more into depth about what I’m thinking it may look like and I do note that Kabam may have something in the works already. (Concept in the Comments below!)

Comments