**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

3 star curse ends with the cast and crew event cavs

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
All 3 stars i had got before and now a 5 star i will gladly take her... A Peni for my thoughts perhaps... ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

• Options
    GeopallyGeopally Posts: 19 โ˜…
    Congrats, i need to rank mine up too lol.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,389 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats
    I wish I had her
    /s
  • Options
    Geopally said:

I swear, I just read your post and opened one cav as well and behold!

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s
    @Colonaut123 I am glad my post gave you some luck... i dont know if she needs awakening she seems fine without it. Next time I hope reading my posts give you 6 stars from event cavs. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

@Geopally @Colonaut123 @odishika123 thanks guys although this one makes it two in a row...

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Guys whyโ€™d you hand the curse to me :(
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,074 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My cav luck this month has been insane ngl. Pulled 6* spidey 99 earlier this month and now this-

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Geopally said:

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s
    @Colonaut123 I am glad my post gave you some luck... i dont know if she needs awakening she seems fine without it. Next time I hope reading my posts give you 6 stars from event cavs. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

@Geopally @Colonaut123 @odishika123 thanks guys although this one makes it two in a row...

@PapaMidnite007

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you will have more luck as well!

Personally, Peni's sig is for me important enough to warrant a generic awakening gem. I really struggle fighting Nick Fury and she can shut-down his 2nd phase. Her sig can be used in any scenario where a sudden large healing happens that requires instant heal block.
  • Options

Geopally said:

Congrats
    I wish I had her

/s

@PapaMidnite007

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you will have more luck as well!

Personally, Peni's sig is for me important enough to warrant a generic awakening gem. I really struggle fighting Nick Fury and she can shut-down his 2nd phase. Her sig can be used in any scenario where a sudden large healing happens that requires instant heal block.
    @Colonaut123 i get what you mean she is worth a gem when it comes to her utility. I forgot about that important part apologies for my lack of knowledge. As you said when shes awakened she will put nick fury to sleep i believe she will be able to stop Phoenix as well.
  • Options

My cav luck this month has been insane ngl. Pulled 6* spidey 99 earlier this month and now this-

@Sachhyam257 I have been hunting for Tigra since 2 years. Congrats on your pulls.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87 โ˜…
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,389 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Cirrus said:

Congrats
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…