**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with 6* nexus

Shadow_Blade11Shadow_Blade11 Posts: 66
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just completed 7.3 exploration and my choices are( all 6*). New mr fantastic. AA dupe first time. Silver surfer dupe first time.
I was thinking surfer because I have the 5:65 AA and my prestige is low. I also have a mutant and cosmic T5CC. Let me hear your thoughts. Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    AA
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    AA
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    You said that you're prestige is low and if you are really care about to go for high tier Aq ally then go silver surfer
    Otherwise I would suggest to do Silver centurion as you have AA at 5/65. And silver centurion dupe makes him very viable for many matchups due his passive DOT( Sig ability)and other utility I.e Slow and immunity too. At this level people don't focus on 5 stars rather incline at 6 star. And centurion is type of guy which you would likely to upgrade as 6 star dupe but not as 5 star.
    I myself have done 7.3 exploration already long ago and still ranked 5 star centurion for his utility in tech class and things he can do in many scenarios. If I had 6 star, I would not bother myself to give iso to 5 star version

Meanwhile champs like AA still motivate people to rank them up even if you have them as 5/65 . So rank up that champ which can fill holes in your roster and making it more versatile and viable
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    AA duped still holds up and as a top tier lad
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    edited February 2022
    AA still for sure!
    Even if you are lower prestige. AA can still cover so much. Surfer is amazing to but AA fighting no immunities is king(beside Herc now)
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    AA no doubt
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I would go with archangel
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    As everyone else said. It’s a no brainer. AA
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★

You said that you're prestige is low and if you are really care about to go for high tier Aq ally then go silver surfer
    Otherwise I would suggest to do Silver centurion as you have AA at 5/65. And silver centurion dupe makes him very viable for many matchups due his passive DOT( Sig ability)and other utility I.e Slow and immunity too. At this level people don't focus on 5 stars rather incline at 6 star. And centurion is type of guy which you would likely to upgrade as 6 star dupe but not as 5 star.
    I myself have done 7.3 exploration already long ago and still ranked 5 star centurion for his utility in tech class and things he can do in many scenarios. If I had 6 star, I would not bother myself to give iso to 5 star version

Meanwhile champs like AA still motivate people to rank them up even if you have them as 5/65 . So rank up that champ which can fill holes in your roster and making it more versatile and viable

That's great about silver centurion. But what does that have to do with his question?
  • Lmao. They are a little drunk
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

I forgot where Silver Centurion is OP's problem. He said Mr. F, AA and Surfer were in the nexus.
  • Thnks guys. I went with AA. And when I opened the second one I got 6* ghost. Amazing day for me lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Thnks guys. I went with AA. And when I opened the second one I got 6* ghost. Amazing day for me lol

congrats man
  • You said that you're prestige is low and if you are really care about to go for high tier Aq ally then go silver surfer

Dude he mentioned silver surfer not silver centurion
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    aa
  • AA duped is something to behold. I love my R3.

It depends on what your goals are though. If you’re willing to drop 160-180 sig stones into Surfer in order to make a play for 13k+ prestige and work towards top 90 AQ then surfer would be your best choice. This also depends on your sig stone stash, what other high prestige champs you’ve got - duped or otherwise - because if you’re going to rank and sig surfer and then max out 4 mid-low prestige champs you’re wasting your time on Surfer. Prestige is an all or nothing game IMO. If you’re willing to make that play, it’s worth doing it as soon as possible so that you can have your high prestige champs, ranked, high sig and out of the way so you can focus on the rest of your roster until 7* come into the game.

If quality of champion is your main concern, duping AA is a no-brainer.
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    AAAAAAAA