**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This old school God has grown on me so another rank 5 5 star

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
I cant help but enjoy using him and will fully master him. He will help in Act 6 and even 7 as well until i get a 6 star version of him. Like Voodoo and Archangel he too has grown on me. I am thinking of doing a full Realm of legends run with him just for fun and even a few labryinth fights and maybe even a few abyss fights.

Comments

• Options
    Nocko said:

Use him still in a lot of stuff
    Still a beast, still a top tier meta champ

Hype rules.

Agreed @Nocko he is.. also im looking for best synergies for this guy so i can steamroll ROL quicker.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I've been playing for pretty much the whole history of this game, But I'm yet to get him as a 5* , when that day comes i will feel I've beaten rng on my acct.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Pair with him Odin pre fights
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    It's almost as if there is better stuff in simplicity than a novel needing to be read to understand a character 🤔

Lot of champions lately are all fluff, no substance. I wish we could have a throwback champion to the good old days.
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Overrated
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★

Overrated

Dude what? If anything, he's underrated since most go to other cosmics
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt
    This is the cosmic supremacy synergy as far as i believe and provide him with a good chunk of buff duration increase

I didn't realize you could stack multiples of this synergy. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt
    This is the cosmic supremacy synergy as far as i believe and provide him with a good chunk of buff duration increase

@Konstant45 i tried him with that synergy he is next level insane
  • Options

Pair with him Odin pre fights

I was only able to pair him with a single odin i tried using two but only one works @BuggyDClown even then he was still awesome
  • Options

Overrated

I have to disagree with you its tricky to keep up the furies with this guy without synergies. He is perfectly rated of course CGR and Hercules can do better... but he is arguably one of the most powerful cosmic characters in the game.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Not better than Groot, The real OG Cosmic God.

@Fabwizi we are groot
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt

@Man_Bat you can its so insane i cant wait to try as many synergies as possible
  • Options
    Terra said:

It's almost as if there is better stuff in simplicity than a novel needing to be read to understand a character 🤔

Lot of champions lately are all fluff, no substance. I wish we could have a throwback champion to the good old days.
    I agree nowadays its hard to read so much details given in new champs... Understanding Hyperion was simple @Terra
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Great fun in incursions too.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I use him in map 6 along with Herc and CGR ..deadly trio ..each of them OP. Hype and AA are the most versatile champs in the game who have aged like a fine wine.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt

That has generally been my Hype ROL speedrun team. Been swapping out the 3rd BB for Odin lately for the aptitude. Feels like a good tradeoff.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I would like to get my 5* awakened. Would be a straight r5 then!
  • Options

Great fun in incursions too.

@phillgreen Hyperion + buff cornucopia and watch the fireworks
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

I use him in map 6 along with Herc and CGR ..deadly trio ..each of them OP. Hype and AA are the most versatile champs in the game who have aged like a fine wine.

I agree @Rohit_316 I still use Archangel even to this day and he melts anything who isnt poison and bleed immune. Herc cgr ad hype guaranteed crushing victories beware of the mystics though. Lol... i hope i get a 6 star hyperion and a 6 star archangel 🤘
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt

When I farm realm of legends, I use this synergy but with Cosmic Ghost Rider. The fury buffs last soooo long. I’m able to get easily 2 or 3 and then it’s crit city.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I like to do the 3 BB Ronan synergy which the buffs last the longest but sometimes I will go Ronan, BB caiw and thor just to mix it up. Will have to try the one with odin. Hyp was my first r5 way back when. Man I'd love a 6*
  • Options
    Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    edited March 2022
    Hype is awesome. I've used him on ROL runs; and he crushes it, especially when the RNG gods are feeling generous with stuns and furies. He proves that a relatively simple setup can still work even in the current meta.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Man_Bat said:

Use hyperion
    Black bolt
    Ronan
    Black bolt
    Black bolt

Same goes for the Skill Bleed Synergy on BPCW, running 4 BPCWs with BPC or Hawkeye you can get up to 95% extra Bleed Damage. (Up to 75% with 3 BPCWs and BPC/Hawkeye then the Skill you want to use)
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Hi Kabam, I need 4 - 6* Archangel or Hyperion as my b'day wish. It would make my day. Can't ask for too much but if you can, send Groot pls.

Yours $incerely
    IcyCoolDudeDoodle
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145

Same goes for the Skill Bleed Synergy on BPCW, running 4 BPCWs with BPC or Hawkeye you can get up to 95% extra Bleed Damage. (Up to 75% with 3 BPCWs and BPC/Hawkeye then the Skill you want to use)

Was just about to comment this, with this synergy and nick fury its pure chaos