Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 6 exploration 6* Nexus help

Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173 β˜…
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Already have sig200 5* mags who does plenty for me so dont really think hes a good pick, even though hes great. Thoughts?

Act 6 exploration 6* Nexus help 56 votes

Vision (hope for a dupe)
44%
SpeedbumpShrakkmanCap366Avengers320_Sham_XreissBen550pStevieManWonderSquirrelguyDes99nOuxEwell65SSS69NockoTrubluMateMCOCHazzaBe_SomebodyTheBair123Barani7daScarcity27Wasy1 25 votes
Awaken Magneto
46%
danielmathzuffyThe_ChumpKamikaze_TurtleAckbar67SbkruebEtjamaSchmittonyou2Hera1d_of_Ga1actusmgj0630MaratoxThoye3Zan0SaquongoatScrubhanCeltic1981The_grim3RiptideOakenshieldThe_HoTU 26 votes
Mango πŸ₯­
8%
Kirat2003Shamanriver77TheFlashy20willrun4adonutRatedSViper 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken Magneto
    I’d prolly go vision actually, missed that you have a 5/65 mags.

Mangog wouldn’t be bad as a defender either.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    I mean, the awakening helps Mags and he’s leagues ahead of vis, but esp if you don’t use the 6* much now, a new champ is almost always preferable.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken Magneto
    I have both a 6* mags and maxed out 5*, and the 6* hits much harder. I think his sig ability is underrated - it helps both when fighting non metal opponents but also for the occasional screw up where you get hit.

Not needed if you are a perfect player perhaps, but I know I’m not.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,428 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    Vison's due for a buff
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Vision (hope for a dupe)
    this is a no brainer for me. i think the fact that you already have a 5* maxed out mags just makes it an easy decision to go with vision. tons of utility and fun to play
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173 β˜…
    Thanks everyone for the advice! Went with vision, now the journey to dupe him begins 😁