**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW bugs and the compensation

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
so i dont want to be THAT guy but is this a visual bug or is aw going down hill again??
and another question i know we should be patient with this compensation just hoping kabam didnt forget about it...

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Visual bug ? WAR Rating change ?
    Are you borderline between Tier 5 and 6 ?
    1st war at Tier 5 loss but frozen rating, but some others below you in 6 who were not frozen then jumped over you.
    So next war you were in Tier-6 and so got to have a change (not frozen) in WR.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Visual bug ? WAR Rating change ?
    Are you borderline between Tier 5 and 6 ?
    1st war at Tier 5 loss but frozen rating, but some others below you in 6 who were not frozen then jumped over you.
    So next war you were in Tier-6 and so got to have a change (not frozen) in WR.

thx ill have to look into that but weve been holding steady for a while, but i know thats not the case for others.
  • Options
    Yeah, that frozen / not frozen boundary situation could use a change.

SUGGESTION…
    Instead of each war in off-season basing Tier 5 vs 6 on current WR and % of # of alliances, it should be “Stable” based on end of the past season.

While also instigating a hard “Cap” on what War Rating from those in Tier-6 or below could grow to.
    They should be capped at 1 less WR than the lowest frozen alliance has for WR at the bottom of Tier-5.
    Instead of Tier-6 winning alliances potentially being able to jump over some on bottom of Tier-5.

So if end of season bottom of Tier-5 has WR of 2110, then the max that any “non-frozen” Tier-6 alliances could climb from winning in off-season would be up to 2109. And that lowest Tier-5 team would thus also stay exactly at 2110 thru whole off-season.

So there wouldn’t be any floating between that 5/6 boundary.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    You may of been right on the line of tier5/6 and possibly got pushed out by tier6 alliances that have won during off season. I have no idea how that all works and if this is possible but that’s my first thought.