Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Kitty Pryde missing a synergy?

SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
I am not familiar with the era where this particularly in game Kitty got from, haven't read X-Men since Secret Wars, but, shouldn't Kitty have a synergy with Magik? Or a "secret" immunity against her specials, like the one Cyclops and Havok share. She s one of the few people that can carry Magik s soulsword, and there s two if I remember correctly, storylines, where Kitty was also the carrier, she hid it inside her and also used it I think. She was also her bestie :p

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    they’re just continuing the trend of not giving Magik any good synergies

to be honest she doesn’t much need them though, like Hyperion
  • Options
    I agree she doesn't need the synergy, it would only be fun to have it, and more character accurate. Or the immunity for Kitty at least, a really nice easter egg.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★

they’re just continuing the trend of not giving Magik any good synergies

to be honest she doesn’t much need them though, like Hyperion

50% atk increase while in limbo (warlock), 500 crit rate and 500 crit damage while in limbo (Morningstar), 100% damage boost, potentially 72% poison resistance (Prof. X), Bleed immunity and 20% increased AA for guaranteed power locks (Purgatory)... She does have more than enough in my opinion ^_^
    i suppose this shows you how much I use Magik

thanks for the correction
  • Options
    Oh, and here's some story references if anyone's interested reading the comics:

https://uncannyxmen.net/objects/soulsword