**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fav/least fav high skill champ

Which of the high skill champs do you enjoy using the most? Mine is Tigra

Fav/least fav high skill champ 115 votes

Ghost
28%
VceezuffySpeedbumpUncle_Fatty_247AdvJuggerNotXreiss-sixate-Des99FilledPizzaGarrettNTheWolfFenrirFiiNCHRenaxqq_hbtygbty423_Dkcody42SkyLord7000Lpike25KablTRDSJBHJ12345___ 33 votes
Tigra
24%
xNigMachoNachoScreaminghawkRockyshockyDenzel116QacobMobile_P0tat0Speedro420Killswitch01BerjibsCarracho01FeroX_the_fat_heringRouger4ChatterofforumsTheBair123Musha27Yodabolt21ShannokReal_Madrid_76_2Cap45 28 votes
Quake
21%
World EaterDarkZenThe_ChumpAinycausticAgentDoom9LiquidkoldJChanceH9PikoluRockypantherxliving_legend_1Ewell65SSS69Thoye3LeoZedSpideyFunkoChewie420Erik_Killmonger1001RomeroKOEMVRohitpal 25 votes
Stryfe
8%
LuciusVorenusTerraDayneSilverColinwhitworth69mgj0630SaltE_Wenis69BarryMcCaulkinerjbxotiicThe_HoTUDraconic_12 10 votes
Invisible woman
5%
Spity68RasiloverBeeweeNihalFayazIcebear_69Dflatt9 6 votes
Other
11%
thanks4playingBrijeshMoosetiptronicMaxGamingSkillful_starFabwizi0casual0HoitadoMessy151willrun4adonutLucifireRiptide368MutantA___4444 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Other
    Mine used to be Quake, then Ghost, then Tigra. And now it's kitty.

Btw, I never use synergies (so no wasp), but I'm finding myself "accidentally" using the Kitty+Tigra synergy b/c I use tigra a lot.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I really only have a quake that’s ranked up.
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Other
    Ronin
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Is Stryfe rly high skill? Seems easy to me. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Also I find Invisible Woman and Gladiator Hulk the single most annoying champs to play in the game
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Where Cgr he should be classified as a skill play champ for his complicated rotations
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    But my fav is any champ it takes true skill to stay in this game
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    I don’t have CGR so I wasn’t sure. I put Stryfe just cause I find building up his persistent charges a pain but honestly he’s not really high skill required. I erased him and then couldn’t figure out who to put in that slot haha. I’m sure there is debate about who is skill required etc. doc ock for instance can be an amazing champ with some skill but not necessarily high skill. Kind of subjective to say the least …Thus the other category 😆
  • Options
    ScreaminghawkScreaminghawk Posts: 63
    edited March 2022
    Tigra
    Your poll question is messed up. You tried asking 2 questions in 1 poll i.e. favourite/ least favourite.

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Tigra
    I’m loving tigra, I was a big ghost fan and still am but man is tigra fun. She’s my favorite mystic and I rate her equivalent to doom and Claire after exploring act 7. Kitty should be on the list and she’s fun too
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★

Your poll question is messed up. You tried asking 2 questions in 1 poll i.e. favourite/ least favourite.

Ya true. Should’ve worded it better. Was thinking people vote their favourite and then say who they dislike and why. Confusing I know haha. Close race for fav between ghost and tigra!
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Tigra
    And still mastering the gap exploitatikn with she hulk.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Other
    Favorite is shang chi. You switch the rotation based on what the fight requires.

Least is quake,I play this game to punch and kick pixels in the shape of marvel characters in the face not just charge heavy and dex....
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Stryfe
    Stryfe’s not that hard IMO. Just different.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Quake
    Quake, not only for the godly utility and damage, but the NF synergy. She is BAE. Most wanted 6* addition 💯
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    prof x would be a better option in exchange of stryfe for skill. i still dont understand what 'high' skill is required to play all of them in this list? i never found it tough playing with them.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    JChanceH9 said:

Quake, not only for the godly utility and damage, but the NF synergy. She is BAE. Most wanted 6* addition 💯

Kabam had an opportunity to make March side quest cavs awesome, but again no 6 star quake
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Sorry.

Tigra is the highest skill champ required in the game, hands down.

To play her effectively, you need to know every single special and heavy hit box of your opponent.

Adding to that, you have to understand how spacing works together with dex timings for multi-hit specials so you don’t whiff your heavy counters.

Also, you also need to know where (or when) you can throw in one or multiple light attacks mid opponent special to close in on the distance if you dex too early/late, causing the distance to be half a hit box bigger than usual.

It takes more than practice, but also experience and judgement in the fight to play her well.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    In other words, even a skilled Tigra player can screw up big time (and many times) against a fight against a new champ with never seen before animations.

Whereas the same can’t be said for the other champs.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Other
    If you can Play Rogue Correctly then she becomes a Beast