**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any timeline for the AW compensation??

2»

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

In all honesty though, it is kinda annoying to have an ambiguous response such as "a later [undetermined] date"...

So what you're saying is, if the devs don't have a specific date, they should just remain silent.

I sometimes forget to put question marks at the end of questions. This is not one of those times.
    That won't be bad
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    When it comes it comes. People out here acting like they're getting some game breaking account changing compensation for 1 war. Why?
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

In all honesty though, it is kinda annoying to have an ambiguous response such as "a later [undetermined] date"...

So what you're saying is, if the devs don't have a specific date, they should just remain silent.

I sometimes forget to put question marks at the end of questions. This is not one of those times.
    That won't be bad

When it comes it comes. People out here acting like they're getting some game breaking account changing compensation for 1 war. Why?

U do release that 1 war decides a lot where u land at the end of season right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

DNA3000 said:

That won't be bad

U do release that 1 war decides a lot where u land at the end of season right?
    The Season is over.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    It should be out on the same day bases 2.0 is out