**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BWCV hits like an overcooked noodle....

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    With full suicides

• Claire isnt a damage poweerhouse. You cant really compare her to other mystics. She has her own kit and she can be fit to many many scenarios. That is what makes her so versatile. I have an r3 doom and an r3 claire who i use for completely different conditions.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

With full suicides

Ok?
    She hits harder then my R5 Omega Red, R5 Ghost, R5 Quake and R5 Scarlett Witch.

My point was she is above average in the damage department with a crapton of utility
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

She hits harder then my R5 Omega Red, R5 Ghost, R5 Quake and R5 Scarlett Witch.

My point was she is above average in the damage department with a crapton of utility

One of these is definitely false and a second is too if you actually count where OR's damage comes from

Which one is definitely false?
    We are talking about attack rating, correct?
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Drake2078 said:

We are talking about attack rating, correct?

L O L
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Completely ignoring the utter nonsense coming from OP, what is this I'm hearing about Claire not being the best option for the current Mystic Cav quest? Granted the last one she wasn't very good for, but she is most definitely the best option for this current one. Literally 30 second fights, ending in a single Sp2. And she can regen to full from 5% in that single Sp2. To call anyone else better for it is crazy.
    Just to clarify, maybe some Mystics can do this in Cav:
    https://youtu.be/kmsWoqkBsrw
    But I guarantee none of them can do this:
    https://youtu.be/jFGCDOV8m0Y
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

BWCV hits as hard as Ghost....lol
    I don’t think so.... you are way off there...

What...
    I’m sorry but you have brought the meaning of “overrated” to another level to compare BWCV’s damage with Ghost’s. Like what the actual... I’m done with forums at this point man...
    Etjama said:

Completely ignoring the utter nonsense coming from OP, what is this I'm hearing about Claire not being the best option for the current Mystic Cav quest? Granted the last one she wasn't very good for, but she is most definitely the best option for this current one. Literally 30 second fights, ending in a single Sp2. And she can regen to full from 5% in that single Sp2. To call anyone else better for it is crazy.

It's really not crazy. Plus the video you just posted was two sp2s AND on the resistor lane (not sure why everyone keeps using that like it's indicative of most fights). She's not getting all that power back without resistor.

Etjama said:

It's really not crazy. Plus the video you just posted was two sp2s AND on the resistor lane (not sure why everyone keeps using that like it's indicative of most fights). She's not getting all that power back without resistor.
    This. This. This.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Odd fact she has the Second Highest Base Attack Stat in the game...

Etjama said:

I've dropped fights in 1 Sp2 with better crit RNG, but I just posted my very first attempt. I only showed the resistor lane because that's what was already shown but an extra Sp1 will finish it. Here she is on the unnoded lane still dropping it in 40 seconds:
    https://youtu.be/VaTRai8VWPs
    I don't know about you, but I find it pretty crazy that anyone else can possibly be called the better option when Claire can literally heal up to full from any percentage of health in a single special.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I've dropped fights in 1 Sp2 with better crit RNG, but I just posted my very first attempt. I only showed the resistor lane because that's what was already shown but an extra Sp1 will finish it. Here she is on the unnoded lane still dropping it in 40 seconds:
    https://youtu.be/VaTRai8VWPs
    I don't know about you, but I find it pretty crazy that anyone else can possibly be called the better option when Claire can literally heal up to full from any percentage of health in a single special.
    Who needs to heal in EQ 😂
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

She’s fine offensively. The hellfire sp2 does decent enough damage. For me personally, I think bwcv is overrated, just because she suffers from the doom/Elsa problem, where she is hyped up so much to the point she’s overrated.

Did you just lowkey say that doom was overrated?
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Sorry for commenting on an older thread, but I have to agree with what most people posted. If you want decent damage and a ton of utility, BWCV is one of the top options out there.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Is bwcv a top damage dealer? No
    Is she a noodle? Also no

Her damage is good, not amazing, her versatility in utility is what makes her so strong

We can all go home now
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

This people that can't survive without corvus and Doom lol
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Her utilties more than make up for it and curse of hellfire gives her a nice damage
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    True she hits like a noodle, but not a day goes by me without using her.
    Bruh this is April of 2021, stop necroing old posts smh
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That's cav eq
    sorcerer and doom do better than others on this node lol

If you wanna show damage chose ROL or story quest. In cav eq nodes sky rocket the damage. I am going get to lot of disagree. Then here's the argument why Cav eq can't actually show damage potential

In tech node, HB can finish the fight like in 1 sp2 or 1 sp1 , Warlock can do 45k mediums
    OG spiderman hit like truck, Ebony maw can put very solid numbers.
    So in cav eq, The nodes which benefit players inflate the damage. So it's silly to compare the champs damage wise there.
    And if the situation is arising who is clearing the paths fast then it's doom and Sorcerer rivals him.
    Let me hear the Counter arguments when you disagree. I will be glad to hear them. Better than ball-less disagree spammers
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Hellfire curse-beastly damage. My r2 6 star does like around 26k damage. So not very bad i guess. If the opponent is immune to some debuffs, she gains power and immediately launch sp3. While death touch is active. All curses gain double potency. So she does double the damage. Can't say she hits like a noodle
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    Hahahahahahaah. Nice title
  • Please do not revive old, inactive threads like this. If you want to make a comment on a subject but there are no currently active threads on it, you are very welcome to start a new one.
This discussion has been closed.