**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war February 9 comp.

Mcoc team stated there would be compensation on Feb 9 ,a new month already still nothing . where is it ?

Comments

• 2347 said:

Logged in every day . Read there Feb 9 post . What ever you got it's not for that.

It hasn't been released yet
  • 23472347 Posts: 18
    Really ? Good if true more important when.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    2347 said:

Logged in every day . Read there Feb 9 post . What ever you got it's not for that.

Yeah everybody got it. Don't call out Kabam because you can't be bothered to log in
    Yeah , glad you know ,some people don't bother reading their inbox or the thread.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    The answer here is the same as in every other post about this.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Kabam Miike said somewhere that when they had the information they would give it, gonna assume they don’t have it yet
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

You know what would stop all these needless posts about war compensation? Kabam stating an actual timeframe of when we'd see compensation. Especially since it's been over 3 weeks since it was first announced there would be compensation "at a later date". Any update at all saying within the next week or even within the next month would give everyone a timeline of when we should expect something. But until then or until we receive the compensation there are going to be multiple posts like this per day with no response from Kabam.

i disagree, in these situations it's best to just ignore it
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    100% agree. Stop getting on the players who make these threads when they were promised something by Kabam. Start getting on Kabam for their lack of communication .
    Mario33 said:

You know what would stop all these needless posts about war compensation? Kabam stating an actual timeframe of when we'd see compensation. Especially since it's been over 3 weeks since it was first announced there would be compensation "at a later date". Any update at all saying within the next week or even within the next month would give everyone a timeline of when we should expect something. But until then or until we receive the compensation there are going to be multiple posts like this per day with no response from Kabam.

why ignore it? they said they’ll give that after season ends because of their mistakes. now people seeking their rights why this bother other people too much i dont get it. its been one month.

because it's just endless spam on the forums that serves no purpose

Mario33 said:

why ignore it? they said they’ll give that after season ends because of their mistakes. now people seeking their rights why this bother other people too much i dont get it. its been one month.

At some point the calls for communication or an update from Kabam have to be valid. If not 3 weeks without anything other than “a later date”, then when?
    Just go reply to miike’s comment on the issue. Is there really a need for 5 threads? 10? 20? How many are enough?
    New season in a few hours , still nothing only silence. Only good is that they haven't closed the thread , and warn people who post, haven't seen any other thread since they Merged and closed all on the 24th.
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 ★★
    Yeah man! I am not expecting something big but whatever it's, even if it is 1k loyalty, it should be released before next season starts.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it drops today . New content day and Wednesday is typically the day they drop weekly AW and AQ compensation too . So might just be today . Don't get yo hopes high tho.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    2347 said:

Mcoc team stated there would be compensation on Feb 9 ,a new month already still nothing . where is it ?

It said it would be issued after the season ended. It's just been 2 weeks since.

Mario33 said:

At some point the calls for communication or an update from Kabam have to be valid. If not 3 weeks without anything other than “a later date”, then when?
    Just go reply to miike’s comment on the issue. Is there really a need for 5 threads? 10? 20? How many are enough?
    You didn’t answer my question. How long without communication from Kabam before it’s ok to start questioning it?
    For something THIS minor maybe 3 months?
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

Mario33 said:

You didn’t answer my question. How long without communication from Kabam before it’s ok to start questioning it?
    For something THIS minor maybe 3 months?
    ‘THIS’ minor. Really. They literally said they will give it. And now we’re on the edge of new season still no response. People are seeking their right. It is your right to questioning what they said they’ll do.

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

2347 said:

It said it would be issued after the season ended. It's just been 2 weeks since.
    Tell me you work for Kabam , without telling me you work for Kabam.

Regardless of your opinion, and for the record I disagree with Demonzfyre here, accusing members of the forum of working for Kabam or being shills is not only unhelpful, rude and false - but also against forum rules. If you can't figure out a way to challenge someone's opinion without saying they must only have it because they are a shill, it makes your own argument look weaker and it's probably better to say nothing at all.
    Oh so that is your job here ? To pick words and then argue ? I have seen you doing that in many posts tho . I can give whatever opinion i feel and same goes for you . Asking someone to not say something at all because as per you someone's comment goes over your head isn't the person's fault , there's a fault in tour understanding.