**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relam of champions rewards

Hi i played this version of realm of champions and i dont have the compensation any body knows why?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Hi i played this version of realm of champions and i dont have the compensation any body knows why?

Did you link your MCOC account to your realm account?
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

You had to link you Realm account with your Kabam account.
  • Options
    FofefoFofefo Posts: 2
    I also played realm of champions and didn’t get the rewards, I had to use another email because the one I had in MCOC I lost the password but I got the same name in both games (fofefo)
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Anyone has the link of the thread of the closing of marvel realm of champions? I want to see the rewards....
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Curious, I didn’t play, but what were the rewards
  • Options

Anyone has the link of the thread of the closing of marvel realm of champions? I want to see the rewards....

It's on their discord, not here.
  • Options

Plus, energy refills, pots and revives and units equal to what you spent in realm.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am very happy right now!! I take back any negative thing I ever said about kabam lol. My mind is blown. I got the top of the line package!!
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Plus a guy in my alliance got over 12K units. I'm happy for him, but the whole package they got seems a little excessive.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Plus a guy in my alliance got over 12K units. I'm happy for him, but the whole package they got seems a little excessive.

Those 12k units weren’t free. They were based on how much he spent
    So that guy spent 400$. Impressive
  • Options
    FofefoFofefo Posts: 2
    Fofefo said:

I also played realm of champions and didn’t get the rewards, I had to use another email because the one I had in MCOC I lost the password but I got the same name in both games (fofefo)

I need an answer please

• Options
    Fofefo said:

Fofefo said:

I need an answer please

If you didn't link the same account, email and all then you won't get anything. They were very clear about this in the linking process.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    The shade and the disagrees is making it so much sweeter lol.
  • Options
    DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    I linked my accounts and still haven’t received the rewards. Am I missing anything? It’s all linked through apple Game Center and I can see the achievements as well.
  • Options

I linked my accounts and still haven’t received the rewards. Am I missing anything? It’s all linked through apple Game Center and I can see the achievements as well.

You had to do it before a certain date. 1/27
  • Options

You had to do it before a certain date. 1/27
    Yes, I had done it before said date.
  • Options

Did you linke the accounts via the kabam ID? Meaning you were able to log in to both accounts with the kabam login account?
  • Options

Did you linke the accounts via the kabam ID? Meaning you were able to log in to both accounts with the kabam login account?
    You mean I used the same email address to log in to both games? Yes!
  • Options

• Options

Not the same email but the actual kabam account is how you needed to link accounts
  • Options

Hey there! In order to receive these rewards, you must have linked bother your MRoC and MCoC accounts with a Kabam ID. Your Kabam ID is not related to your Gamecenter account. You can try and reach out to our Support team in-game, though I don't know if they will still be able to assist at this time.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I played maybe 10 or 15 minutes of mroc and got the minimum package. I am happy with it.
  • Options

Hey there! In order to receive these rewards, you must have linked bother your MRoC and MCoC accounts with a Kabam ID. Your Kabam ID is not related to your Gamecenter account. You can try and reach out to our Support team in-game, though I don't know if they will still be able to assist at this time.
    Sure, I’ve created a ticket for the support team. Thanks for the information! Would be unfortunate to lose out on the cool stuff 🙂

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Those 12k units weren’t free. They were based on how much he spent
    So that guy spent 400$. Impressive
    Yeah they specifically pointed out that every unit you spent in realm of champions would be matched and given to you back here.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

I played maybe 10 or 15 minutes of mroc and got the minimum package. I am happy with it.

I see the reason for having it.

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Where is the realm store tab??
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Where is the realm store tab??

I don't even have that tab in my store. But I got that "gift"

If you don't have the tab after the claiming the Gift, make sure to restart your game. You might have do this twice to get the tab to show up on the Store screen.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Thanks got it