Options

What do you think of the war season compensation?

Comments

• Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Compared to how MROC players got that “horrendous” Severance compensation package to use here. This was a joke, with all the issues we deal with, and this is how we are “compensated.”Ok thx for more free potions that we have to use anyway bc the game is so bugged. Also thx for the shards all 2.5k of them. Meanwhile MROC players got 10M gold plus several 6* and 5*s etc…
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    How did tier 6 war alliances get better rewards than tier 2 alliance
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Okizze said:

I think it’s lame that at some point in the past week my alliance was dropped from tier 2 to tier 3 and I’m assuming that means we got lower compensation (correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t know what others got)

Regardless I’m always happy to get free stuff.

Pretty sure that's your regular defeat rewards and not the compensation.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,374 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit my ally and i didn't receive compensation yet
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    It was really nice and well thought to give the difference between ranks, and way better than expected for only 1-2 wars since the whole season went through and not cancelled. Kudos to Kabam!
  • Options
    RoosRoos Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike il manque les éclats 5* ou le cristal nexus respecter nous un peu franchement
  • Options
    NathP90NathP90 Posts: 121
    Wack
  • Options
    NathP90NathP90 Posts: 121
    P2 got more then us in p1 and why there no pots and boosts
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 925 ★★★
    It is a nice surprise as I have forgotten about this. Just happy to finish the SQ today and just in time to do the level up event…
    Be nice to have a break from the game.
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 238 ★★★

Compared to how MROC players got that “horrendous” Severance compensation package to use here. This was a joke, with all the issues we deal with, and this is how we are “compensated.”Ok thx for more free potions that we have to use anyway bc the game is so bugged. Also thx for the shards all 2.5k of them. Meanwhile MROC players got 10M gold plus several 6* and 5*s etc…

Mroc players had to restart on a different game. Of course they would be compensated well given the amount of time some players spent on that game. I'm sure you would feel the same if it were mcoc getting shut down and we had to start again on mroc.
  • Options
    OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45

Okizze said:

I think it’s lame that at some point in the past week my alliance was dropped from tier 2 to tier 3 and I’m assuming that means we got lower compensation (correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t know what others got)

Pretty sure that's your regular defeat rewards and not the compensation.
    I’m not referring to the rewards in the picture. You’re right about those. If you look at the top you can see our war rating has remained the same during off season since the wars are +/- 0 but the tier went from 2 to 3. I’m sure there’s a valid reason for this but I’m curious what that reason is.
  • Options
    CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24

Okizze said:

War tier doesn't matter in season rewards so that did not affect your compensation at all.
    To be specific the original post mentioning compensation stated that it would be based on tier not season rank. Given the implication that there have been some reports of people in lower ranks getting better compensation it could be said that this is confirmed. Giving the original post some merit to the question since they had finished in tier 2 not 3.
  • Options
    CaptaingcCaptaingc Posts: 24

Doesn't it say tier? Or am I mistaken and it actually says rank
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Captaingc said:

Doesn't it say tier? Or am I mistaken and it actually says rank

Seasons tier just means gold , plat and the such
  • Options
    Well whatever it meant I was platinum 3 and I got lower rewards than gold 1 did
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Djmags said:

Well whatever it meant I was platinum 3 and I got lower rewards than gold 1 did

You got the difference between your tier and the next. So did gold 1.
  • Options
    AverageDesi thank you for clearing that up I understand now.
  • Options
    Punky_Slayer1Punky_Slayer1 Posts: 7

Just received the compensation bundle?
    What d you think, fair, enough for what you could have done without bugs?
    Share your thoughts

My alliance is Platinum 3 and I am throne breaker

Pues a mi no me han ni llegado, pero porque chillan si solo fue una guerra
  • Options
    id have preferred consumables personally, but it is free stuff, i will take it. Thanks kabam.
  • Options
    MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    I still didn't received the war compensation. Is it still distributing? Or should I log a ticket?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★
    I like it, I mean the issue only affected one war and so giving us the bonus rewards if we were one tier higher is great comp in my opinion. Not surprised people are complaining though they were never gonna be satisfied in the first place unless it was a 7* nexus crystal or something.
  • Options
    RicoShay said:

It took a while to arrive but most of the community doesn't realise you missed 1 war and were rewarded 6* shards. The community is full of complaints and as if the current state of the game was bad enough we have to put up with a terrible community making it worse. I agree communication should improve but once you receive the reward don't complain. Even if you got yourself a 6* nexus it won't help most of you get out of being hardstuck in your run for uncollected.

This, this right here
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,102 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

I like it, I mean the issue only affected one war and so giving us the bonus rewards if we were one tier higher is great comp in my opinion. Not surprised people are complaining though they were never gonna be satisfied in the first place unless it was a 7* nexus crystal or something.

Because people don't read the message beyond "we're getting comp" and then like so many other times, start guessing and wishing for items that either have nothing to do with War rewards (solo items, potions, revives, etc) or wanted a complete set of season rewards (that no single war would've justified earning) and build their anticipation up to the point that nothing short of the MROC packages would've sufficed (and even then, there would still be complaints.)
  • Options
    I did not expect such an account changing Compensation. But it was for one war issue. So I guess whatever.
  • Options
    HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    I personally think it's an embarrassment. Why would you think that giving us 6* shards or rank 2 material has any correlation with your broken game? In high tiers, we spent inordinate amounts of units, boosts and potions to salvage war, to no avail in many cases. People were negatively impacted in their alliances by taking KO that shouldn't have happened with a properly functioning game. You guys have missed the mark, yet again in spectacular fashion. You should have provided boosts, health potions, revives and units...not a half a 6* (which is going to net most of us one useless champ out of your already-inflated pool) and a quarter random t5cc. To those of you that think that this garbage is "free stuff" - it isn't. Many of us got shafted pretty hard with loss of controls via their bug-infested, broken game. We should have received far more than this nonsense and it should have correlated with what was spent in attempt to offset their failures. Fail!!!!