**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

RTTL advice

I'm planning to do 4.4 in rttl in a few days and I've saved up a few revives and health potions. Looking at Joel Line's guide, I'm guessing Punisher is probably the toughest.

I was wondering how hard 4.5 and 4.6 are compared to 4.4? I really want to complete rttl, and I'd rather do it in one go instead of saving up health potions again.

Comments

• Options
    ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    I just finished 4.6 last night. I honestly had more problems with 4.4, then 4.5 and 4.6...I was expecting the finals thanos to be an issue, but he was east just baiting that special 1
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    4.6 if far more easy that 4.4 and 4.5 , 4.4 is probably the toughest of them all.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Each level has its difficulties it will depend on what you have for a roster. 4.6 has a beast abomination & sw causing poison. Cwbp and venompool have their random issues.

But yeah 4.4 punisher is a pain.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    The immunity rhino was hardest for me. But he is the first fight in 4.5 i think so you can just keep restarting at the cost of losing only 1 energy.