**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Og Guilly

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Now i haven't player her even after her buff....so in latest new update they have fixed her regen to 3%...so does that make any difference?? I don't have any idea about her so I don't know about that....what are your thoughts???
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mine is R2 and I already like her. I figured out how to maximise her Pain Link.

This is a bonus
  • Options
    Beewee said:

Her regen still isn’t on par with what it should be. I believe someone did the math and her original regen would be around 4-5% the new guillotines original stats

Based on before and after data, 3% should put her above what she used to do per fight. It doesn't look as big or flashy as big numbers, but we're looking at per fight and not all at once, and not only in instances where you'd get those big numbers like the ROL Winter Soldier.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It's a 50% increase tbf. Who knows maybe that amounts to something significant.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

This is a bonus

What do you use it for? And do you run the recoil mastery tree with her?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Beewee said:

Her regen still isn’t on par with what it should be. I believe someone did the math and her original regen would be around 4-5% the new guillotines original stats

Based on before and after data, 3% should put her above what she used to do per fight. It doesn't look as big or flashy as big numbers, but we're looking at per fight and not all at once, and not only in instances where you'd get those big numbers like the ROL Winter Soldier.
    But the original life steal would've still been better per fight, don't really see the argument there. The bursts of healing that was getting increased by her soul count while not nearly as common more than made up for by the amount it healed, since the healing could be boosted beyond 100% of the damage she dealt off that hit (via the soul count) regardless of sig level.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Ultimately, I don’t see an extra 1% making much of a difference in terms of her regen, although I could be wrong but I doubt it. This still doesn’t do anything to fix the lack of utility she possesses or the other problems that have been identified about her buff. Personally, I was hoping the regen fix would involve a way to temporarily increase how much she could life steal, so you could possibly get large chunks of health back and make her somewhat similar to how she used to be. I’m still hoping that she gets the justice she deserves, but at this point it just continues to look less and less likely.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    Community: Guillotine's new small percentage healing is WAY lower than before. I used to be able heal all the way back to almost full in normal fights.
    Kabam: The data has shown that her healing is just as effective as before.
    Community: But I can't heal almost all the way back to almost full in normal fights.
    Kabam: THE DATA HAS SHOWN THAT HER HEALING IS JUST AS EFFECTIVE AS BEFORE!!!!
    Community: :neutral:
    Kabam: :smiley: You're welcome!!!!

I don't see how the extra 1% will be even close to what we were all hoping, but I guess we'll see on Monday...
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Beewee said:

Hi Mike,
    . The difference seems almost pointless from a 500k health pool we are talking about a 5k difference in health gain from 2%. to 3% In 5 fights you would have almost generated 50k health back from 2% and then 75k health back in total from the 3%.

It just seems weird that Diablo/ Claire/ America Chavez / Morning star can all generate that back in one fight.

In smaller fights her only utility becomes less useful.

More importantly ,
    Why waste a buff spot on a 1% increase ? I feel that was really unfair considering we skipped buffs, this could have been added on the back end.
    Good points. I’m still questioning whether it is a buff or just make her in par with what she was before. I’d test her again, yet I’d probably not voting anymore in any future summoners’ choice election, which turns out killing a champs that I used frequently before.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

This is a bonus

It's a little annoying on defense, when she places it without hitting you.

Behind that, is it largely about hitting the opponent with your Recoil damage?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

This is a bonus

It's a little annoying on defense, when she places it without hitting you.

Behind that, is it largely about hitting the opponent with your Recoil damage?
    I ran into a Guilly with the coward node in incursions. Fun times
  • Options
    DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    to Kabam
    you know what, just drop her from future buff schedule.
    stop wasting a buff slot to do absolutely nothing to a champion absolutely no one uses postnerf (yeah, nerf)
    0 utility. new sp3 deals less than light attack damage.
    instead of this nonsense 'buff', you could've buffed another OG champion like Groot
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Is she actually taking a buff slot or are they just tweaking her regen and that's it?

Because the latter honestly seems... a little disheartening.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    It's the natural assumption that she took up a buff slot since only Psycho Man was announced as a buff champ this month. It would be sad if it took them several months to come up with "we'll add 1% more regen"... :unamused:
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    It’s gonna make a “difference” lol though at best I’m feeling like it’s gonna be JUST enough to offset using suicides with her…that’s still not great compared to what her regen used to be like tho lol