Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Gold1/6.6.6 Master/Epic Mods/ 54 Mil alliance Looking for 1 new member!

Hey guys our alliance is Skrull Armada. We have been Gold1 bordering Platinum 4 for some time now. Looking for 1 new member that can get us there. We do assigned paths in AW and AQ we usually keep it first come first serve because it’s relatively easy. Sometimes AQ we do maps 7.6.6. As for map 7 we usually do assigned paths and only have the people who volunteer run it.

We are looking for 1 member that can handle the content and will keep up with there paths. Thrownbreaker is a plus but we would consider someone Cav if they have a decent roster. We are not that strict just ask our member to join early and maintain there paths. We won’t allow guys to do all the work while others collect the rewards. If you have a vacation or something going on all we ask is you give us a heads up.

If you think you can handle the content and would like to join, message me on line app with a screenshot of your ranked champs. My line ID is joep22662266 .

Comments

• Options
    LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Still looking?
  • Options
    JoepJoep Posts: 106
    Yes we are pal.. Send me your top champs on Line app.. My name is joep22662266
  • Options
    JeSustoJeSusto Posts: 6
    Are you still looking?
  • Options
    Yes we are pal.. Just send me your top champs
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    You guys still looking for someone?
  • Options
    Hey bud, yes we are definitely still looking.. We would like to replace one or two members for the start of the AW season.. I’ll be posting our AQ rewards tomorrow when they drop
  • Options
    Most
  • Options
    Most recent AQ rewards
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you guys have a spot open?
  • Options
    Yes we do bud message me on line
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Joep said:

Yes we do bud message me on line

sorry i actually just found a group but good luck in your search
  • Options
    All good bud
  • Options
    Caio51Caio51 Posts: 3
    Still looking?
  • Options
    LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    I didn't hear back from you
  • Options
    TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163

• Options
    TW1800TW1800 Posts: 163
    Line Trey1800
  • Options
    Hey Louis sorry I didn’t get back to you. We are trying to find members Thrown breaker with a solid roster for AW placement.
  • Options
    DirtyGrmlinDirtyGrmlin Posts: 7
    edited March 2022
    Joep said:

We are trying to find members Thrown breaker with a solid roster

THRONE breaker. You're welcome. :smile: Also a great group of people!
  • Options
    Yup we definitely prefer Thrown breaker.. Maybe you should apply DirtyGrmlin we can always find room for 1 more great member
  • Options
    ManiraamManiraam Posts: 2
    Are you looking for players from any specific time zone?
    I'm from +5.30IST. Is it fine?
  • Options
    Caio51Caio51 Posts: 3
    Only 1 spot?
  • Options
    Yeah I mean if you have two big accounts we may be able to work something out
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Looking for one still
  • Options
    Hey bud, yes we are still looking for 1.. Just had a member decide to take a break so let me know
  • Options
    Ctuchik I messaged you waiting for your champs though. Send them to my line account