**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Guillotine heal 3%

Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Look im going to be short and straight to the point, it's better than nothing and I am actually pleased as I did not even expect her to be revisited and gotta admit im happy I like her and now it just gives me a little more reason to use her often as she heals a but more now so thanks @Kabam Miike I said once I wish they even increased to even 3 percent and you have so thanks, and obviously people won't agree but it's better than nothing.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Ok
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    It is what it is could have been way better but still something
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’m still not a fan of the fact that the amount she can regen each fight is capped at a percentage of the opponent’s health spread over the course of the fight. It would’ve been better if she had a way to increase her regen rate or how potent her life steal is. We won’t know yet if this will fix her regen problem, although I doubt it, but I just wish that the other issues that have been identified with her kit were addressed as well.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    Definitely better than nothing, we are getting 12k regen now from act 7 fights instead of 8k, and most of the time that will heal back most block damage you take.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Definitely better than nothing, we are getting 12k regen now from act 7 fights instead of 8k, and most of the time that will heal back most block damage you take.

Which this is stuff that comes up from Mike's original post and comments about this. If people are just looking at stuff like Realm of Legends and expecting huge jumps like that, that's not coming back, no matter how much we beg and plead but if this provides for more consistent sustainability without being broken, then it's a step in the right direction and even if it's still a little underwhelming, this is something that isn't set in stone and has the ability to be increased maybe the one more percent in the future.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Another thing I forgot to mention was that even though she can now regen slightly more per fight, it’s important to keep in mind that the 3% she’ll regen is spread over the entire fight. So she won’t have access to any large amounts of healing when needed, just some minimal healing spread across however long the fight lasts. This wouldn’t be bad if she ended fights quickly, since she’d regen quickly as well, but seeing as how her damage was tuned down from pre-buff this resulted in her ending fights more slowly and regenerating slowly as well.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Those that used her before, will continue to do so. Those that didn't use her before, still won't. It may be better than nothing, but it's not going to get people to rank and/or use her.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,528 ★★★★★
    You all realize the update isn't out hence when her buff goes live 🤣