Options

Sell T4C?

Why can't we sell Tier 4 Class catalysts?

Comments

• Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So that you don't form t5!
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    We’ve never been able to sell them but with the availability of T5cc now I don’t see why it shouldn’t be introduced. For some it will amount to a few more complete T5cc since we have them stockpiled but anyone in that position probably has at least a handful of rank 3s anyway so it shouldn’t be gamebreaking
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    No...Never ...Never Everrr!
    T4cc is priceless for people like me , I have almost all t5cc's storages full but getting t4cc isn't easy at all!
    R3s have to wait due to those damn t4ccs!!
  • Options
    We’re on two different ends of the spectrum then. I have 250 T4cc crystals and probably close to 3k fragments I don’t want heading to my stash. the stockpile grows and I will never open them all unless something changes
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

We’re on two different ends of the spectrum then. I have 250 T4cc crystals and probably close to 3k fragments I don’t want heading to my stash. the stockpile grows and I will never open them all unless something changes

I have like 335 formed in stash and wouldn’t consider selling them, never know when you’ll suddenly need a bunch of one class
  • Options
    In your stash? So you plan to use 335 T4cc catalysts in the next 30 days?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Or trade them
  • Options

Drenlin said:

Or trade them
    Right but if you’re going to trade them 2 for 1 why open them in the first place?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

When 6*'s become your sole focus and you move away from the bigger sources of T4cc, you'll understand.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    They have moved away from selling bigger ticket items. The truth is that typically, whenever I have had an overflow of one item, sooner or later (often sooner than I would like) that ends up being the item that I have a shortage of. Just how the game works. Just be glad that you have "too many" instead of not enough.
  • Options
    I’m accumulating more than I’m using at the moment and it seems doubtful I’ll ever use the hundreds I currently have unless they stop coming in but maybe you’re right?
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Drenlin said:

When 6*'s become your sole focus and you move away from the bigger sources of T4cc, you'll understand.
    Wrong again.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Whoops typo, i meant in my crystals haha