**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
We are aware of an issue impacting some Summoners, resulting in the loss of their stash of SQ entry keys.
The team will be redistributing lost keys.
Timeline is uncertain.
(Slightly) More information here.

Ægon RoL Carina Challenge Bug

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,228 ★★★★★
    If anyone is stuck, here’s what I figured out for my strategy. Used 1 revive

Do parry M then pause then L

If you don’t crit then stop, you can hit into Wolv’s block and do a crit, then your next hit will be a -100% AAR hit
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

If you don’t crit then stop, you can hit into Wolv’s block and do a crit, then your next hit will be a -100% AAR hit

I tried the exact same thing and he still healed. Multiple times too. That's the bug I've been talking about
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51

I tried the exact same thing and he still healed. Multiple times too. That's the bug I've been talking about
    I never experienced it, do you have video of it happening?

Took me 250 hits over 5ish minutes to solo unbooosted, i'd reccomend using the get hit + heavy method with aegon and also what Bittersteel said. Also, Im pretty sure his regen is stronger depending on power lvl so I personally always baited sp1.

Wolverine in RoL is pre-nerf, so his healing isn't based on power level or you could use magik/psylocke and power lock him at 0 power meaning no regen. He just has a flat 3k and 9k heal I believe.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I never experienced it, do you have video of it happening?
    I'll go in again and see
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 635 ★★★★
    Just beat Wolvie last night and he still regens on crits. I had to close out game a few times because I had him below 20% and he started healing to 50%.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Did it yesterday and seems to be working as intended. Stopped throwing the sp3 as sometimes it would proc a regen on the first hit.

Be aware of your first hit after a revive too, that's possible to activate a regen.

I did parry, MM until my combo was around 100 hits then I just played like normal, heavy/hit into sp2, ignoring the 3k heals.

Quit out once when he did a big regen at about 20%.