**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst event quest ever

This is hands down the worst event quest yet. Champs go unblockable every 6 seconds, which is fine, but to make specials that have projectiles unblockable as well is just not even fun. This was poorly thought through

Comments

• Options
    ScottyKnowsScottyKnows Posts: 113
    I shouldn’t say WORST, because the majority of it is challenging in a good way but the unblockable projectile specials, some are literally impossible to dex, so you’re just like “well, I guess I’ll die”
  • Options
    ScottyKnowsScottyKnows Posts: 113
    I thought Phoenix was fun haha, the first time she slapped my whole team then I exited (trying to not use items) and went to the drawing board. Figured out my r3 OGBP and/ or r5 weapon x just demolished her.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    The Phoenix fight was poorly designed still got through it without items but it was not practical.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

The Phoenix fight was poorly designed still got through it without items but it was not practical.

I don't think it was poorly designed at all. Just confused people who are used to buffed up being on the attacker
    Its actually poorey designed imo too. Got past her but the nodes were such a chore. You get falter but cant counter it, you gain power then again falter makes it worse by giving wither, then we got buffed up on defender who can regen back to 100%

I liked the omega sentinel and mags boss fight . They were pretty fun and yet creative ( i am still kind of salty that they made nodes on omega Anti medusa, as i hoped to use her finally)
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Just use a MLLLL combo on the best MCOC champ and it is solved.
    In all seriousness I haven't played yet cause I was busy, but reading this I am scared to play...
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Thats a bold statement
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I thought it was good. The Phoenix boss was hard. I wish that every path had the class and tag nodes.

Phoenix was not remotely hard.
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Its not the worst by any means. But it isn't exactly the best either. I'm just looking at is as a bad event that we hopefully won't see again.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    The bosses felt more annoying than usual, especially Phoenix. The science chapter felt really annoying at first, until I figured out the optimal way to play it.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    You shoulda be around for the event quest during the 12.0 update.
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    this is not fun good work team
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Anyone try Peni with Phoenix?
  • Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Mysterio said:

Just use a MLLLL combo on the best MCOC champ and it is solved.
    In all seriousness I haven't played yet cause I was busy, but reading this I am scared to play...

Many problems? 1 solution: USE STRYFE
  • Options
    NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37

The bosses felt more annoying than usual, especially Phoenix. The science chapter felt really annoying at first, until I figured out the optimal way to play it.

What is your strategy in 3.1 science class? I’m struggling with that too.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★

I don't think it was poorly designed at all. Just confused people who are used to buffed up being on the attacker
    The buffed ain't the problem assuming you have even gotten there.
  • Options

The buffed ain't the problem assuming you have even gotten there.
    Gotten there and 100% it
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    I also had some challenges with Science initially. Did two runs last night and didn’t do well - definitely burned some revives. This AM I turned off suicides and swapped in Venom and it went MUCH better. Of course not having a whiskey or two in my system probably helped also.

Torch/Flame On took down OS pretty easily. Venom and iBom also worked pretty well. Red Mags worked Ok also. Torch was the easiest though.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    For Phoenix I used a mix of AA and Apoc.

All that said, I do like the mash up of the Class tags and the newer tags Kabam introduced in December. I think this is a better solution as it gives people - especially those with less develop rosters - more options to leverage. Much better job on this one Kabam - thank you!

It was also fun when you had a champ that doubled on node advantages - Hyperion for cosmic and Miles/Piggy for Science.