**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updates to Cavalier Event Quest Buffs: March and April 2022

13»

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The science one should be removed
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Can't say I noticed any of the tag cross fights being bugged for me, but I can see many others have reported it has been.
    But what I will say is that I used to explore the eq every month and enjoy it.

Now (similar to when this tag system was released before) I barely made it to completion. The quests with the new system are just over the top, far too much to try understand in the quest and honestly I didn't feel even by using the correct champs I was doing the damage I needed to.

In my opinion it's just taken away some of the fun from the monthly quest and made it a chore. Honestly don't feel I will be doing exploration this month, and now going forward if this system stays in place.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm not sure really why they felt the need to change it. I would love and explanation as to why.
    And if it really needs changed that badly, why not being in a thronebreaker difficulty using the new system throughout and increasing the health pools of defenders but also increasing the rewards more tailored to what TB players require?

Keep cav to the way it was, so that players can still enjoy the content and newer cav players can also feel they have the ability to try at least play some of it.

Just my opinion and the some thoughts of others in my alliance.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Ok, I am no youtuber but I did happen to have my recorder on for the photos I posted earlier. So 3.1 defeat cw then go to next fight see no cross fight? (don't know how to edit out the bit I was reading nodes to see what I missed without it looking sus.)

I go into fight against toad and no fury either. Miles is a spider verse hero and works on other lanes for sure. Some lanes are definitely bugged and some are not.

https://youtu.be/cjppar1fE5Y
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    My crossfights didn't work with TAGtical either.

Example

Use Magneto (illuminati) in 1.2.... take the falcon path, magneto ended fight with 10 cross charges, carried none over to next fight.
  • SmetiraSmetira Posts: 18

Etm34 said:

The cross fight charges didn’t work for me in 1.2. Don’t really care about the switch to tagtical advantage, but just wanted to point out that bug

Was this when you were using a Tagged Champion, or the paired class?
    Out of entire chapter 1 (fully explored) and chapter 2 cross charges workes only ONCE. And I have been using Tagtical champions the entire time.
    To your other comment, node clearly states *given class* OR Tagtical champion. So cross charges should on both of them.

Please do fix the node as this month's event quest is an embarrassment.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    So far I’ve explored all of chapters 1 and 2 and I haven’t used a single tagged champ yet, so I can’t comment as to whether the cross charges are working or not. I’m just glad that they included classes with the tags, as just like before I don’t really have many (if any) viable champs for these tag nodes. I would’ve preferred if tags never came back at all in the monthly EQ, but it seems that isn’t going to happen, so I’ll settle for having classes mixed in.

Ok, I am no youtuber but I did happen to have my recorder on for the photos I posted earlier. So 3.1 defeat cw then go to next fight see no cross fight? (don't know how to edit out the bit I was reading nodes to see what I missed without it looking sus.)

I go into fight against toad and no fury either. Miles is a spider verse hero and works on other lanes for sure. Some lanes are definitely bugged and some are not.

Further on now as I'm working my exploration so redoing this lane. Cw no cross fight acquired, toad no cross fight gained, Mr fantastic cross fight now gained on paper as i have the red x from the fight. Beast no furies to start and didn't gain a cross fight. Thought ahead for stark (got punched trying to get opening fight photo but oh well) no fury.

This has to be enough info for kabam to admit it is bugged.

• GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    Plain and simple feedback : 👌👍

Most annoying (FOR ME!) was the unblockable stuff but gwen takes really well care of this with peni synergie.

It's a wider field of champs which can be well used, with a chance for the players to choose themselves of different well working options - without node forced 1 or 2 (by far) best options.

Looking forward for more of this mixed up #tag and class based months 👍
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★
    edited March 2022

Further on now as I'm working my exploration so redoing this lane. Cw no cross fight acquired, toad no cross fight gained, Mr fantastic cross fight now gained on paper as i have the red x from the fight. Beast no furies to start and didn't gain a cross fight. Thought ahead for stark (got punched trying to get opening fight photo but oh well) no fury.

that red x is the negative crossfight you get when you repeat the same special against mr fantastic. You get that special weakened for the next 3 fights if I'm not mistaken. Which means you didn't get furies there either. Which is what happened with me as well. This node seems to work on a lane and not work on the next one, I don't understand it
    Amms90 said:

that red x is the negative crossfight you get when you repeat the same special against mr fantastic. You get that special weakened for the next 3 fights if I'm not mistaken. Which means you didn't get furies there either. Which is what happened with me as well. This node seems to work on a lane and not work on the next one, I don't understand it
    Ah that could be tbf I didn't click on it so got 0 on that lane at all, got 0 on one above it. I don't remember if I did on the one with aegon gave them but the ones on the left all worked as intended.

Funny enough 1.2 the ones on the left worked and ones on the right didn't either.

I'm finished with those maps for exploring now 0 items but it still annoys me that it doesn't work right.
  • Death_Wa1chDeath_Wa1ch Posts: 19
    Kabam is the best ever
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    So... the week that we are doing a beta of battlegrounds, where we will be spending 15 energy per... we also have this issue?

I personally think I used 1 revive because I was tired of restarting, but probably used 5-8 energy refills (and still have 3.2 left).

I'm glad to see Kabam is looking into the issue, but a modicum of items (say something similar to the monthly question compensation) would go along way towards a good faith "sorry we didn't catch this", and with all the new content in the game (challenges, 7.4, etc), those doing cav difficulty probably could put those items to good use / appreciate it.

One idea though to improve this: Since "or filters" seem to be a ways away... perhaps put in a filter into the cat MQ which filters on "champs benefitting from the globals on this map"?
  • DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Definitely i prefer the class system instead the tag ones. With class one you can use a huge amount of characthers as your own preferences and with the tag you feel the complete oposite thing and honestly i don't want to spent resources on 5/6 stars that not are the best one just for a monthly quest.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I really don’t like the science one….

I mean you need to let them try to hit you & the stun after that very short so hard to punish … and it cannot be a special attack … have to be a basic attack… it’s way easier to just bring counters to the champ and ignore the “bonusses” that’s not the thought behind these nodes imho.

If it was for example as soon as the defender have used their “unblockable attack” wether it landed or not you gain the charge … it would already be way better. That way a dex or just a mistimed attack from opponent works as well…
  • WoodchuckWoodchuck Posts: 18
    I will not be finishing this months eq it’s too difficult for me to enjoy I’ll just do the alliance stuff, maybe grind arena for units too work on exploration of 6.3. The science path is the path that I decided it was too much, I 100% the first chapter with not much problems, chapter two was tough enough I decided I’d go check chapter 3 before I wasted time to try to 100% it all. I’m over it I’ll do other stuff or go play the ps..