**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which villains bypass Thorns?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

X_Scott said:

The regen isn't kicking in everytime. Is it bugged? Happened against Sinister and Rulk

It's possible you were hit during an unstoppable proc, which would have put the unstoppable into cool down for a bit.
    Faced the samme issue when I explored the quest. And no, the unstoppable wasnt on a cooldown and the opponent wasnt #metal.
    Do you have the pacify mastery? That actually works against you.

Ah! That must be it. Couldnt figure it out. Thanks.
    Pacify also makes cavalier EQ much harder because the nodes don’t always grant bonuses the way you’d hope.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I think I definitely used Red Mags for that path. He heals back a lot and you don't even have to hit the opponent.

If you are really low on health and don't want to hit the opponent, get back in a corner and heavy quickly, Regen will start then hold block.

I think I also took with me Yellow jacket and void, but red mags definitely did most of the work. Sinister fight is the most tricky and I think i used yellow jacket for him.
  • Options
    HunkyRangerHunkyRanger Posts: 78

Bigfoot33 said:

zuffy said:

I am doing this path now. Just beat sinister with magneto. Just parry heavy, l3. He can regen back his health because of the unstoppable. Much better option omega red.

Red mags with juggs/magik/sabertooth synergy places heal block.
    Did you take into account the fact that he probably finished that path like 8 months ago?
    useful for me now
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Use the node robyour advantage to regen. Use mags parry heavy for example
    U

Trying to explore V6 but the path in 2.1 with Thorns is proving to be tricky.