**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ mini boss not awarding points

AQ map3 King Groot mini boss, finished fight and it stated zero points?
JP

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Regeneration on your opponent can cause you to get zero points.
  • Probably meant that he killed the miniboss (so obviously mini would not have regen'd and ended up higher health that started out with since he was killed).

Just sometimes a visual problem displaying on end-fight screen how many points you got.
    They are indeed added into your totals (just that 0 is sometimes displayed on that screen).

——
    But how about those miniboss cases where the Alliance/BG chat feed does NOT list when they get defeated.
    MAP-5 Miniboss Morningstar, 1st Mini shows in Chat when defeated, BUT NOT the 2nd Mini there. Think there may be some other Map/Mini cases like that as well.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I have experienced this before but i believe i got all the points. visual bug only i believe.
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Magonus said:

I have experienced this before but i believe i got all the points. visual bug only i believe.

This is correct. Happens quite often to me its just a visual bug. But the points will get added to your total score.
  • JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Cheers gang, just add it near the bottom of the long list of bugs!..