**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I wish we could talk to (or at least emote)opponents in battlegrounds.

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be interesting to communicate with people in battlegrounds.

Plus, a little bit of good taunting never hurt anyone.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    So like the Chat Pane in Dungeons/Incursions.

Which has been one of the bug'ier aspects of Dungeons/Incursions.

Although that may lead to bribes/etc, as people looking to do anything (even offer stuff) to get others to throw matches so they can climb up higher on the leaderboard. (Incursions is teamwork, unlike this which is competition).

Akin to why AW Chat Pane was disabled during placement phase.

Which will be a problem anyways once you are able to do Battle Ground against particular people (ie, friends, or 2nd Accounts of your own), there is gonna be a whole lot of battling one's own alternate accounts in order to bump up their primary accounts “status”.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Yuhoe said:

I have idea who released this crapy battleground when it is clearly not ready. If Kabam is not confident of the product yet, let players try without energy cost and ranking. All these crappy issues wasted my energy and cost me points.

How you wasting energy when they sent free energy in the mail. .. just cry over anything
  • Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    if they add emojis that say gg or ;b
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Yuhoe said:

I have idea who released this crapy battleground when it is clearly not ready. If Kabam is not confident of the product yet, let players try without energy cost and ranking. All these crappy issues wasted my energy and cost me points.

How do people don't know what beta testing is? Is not a must to test the battlegrounds there are no even rewards for it so why complaining about points. :(
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I think it would be funny. Good get @Cat_Murdock to design the emotes!

That would literally be so cool
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    they should also allow us to use same champ if we won first round with him
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Unless there is a turn off emotes feature, I won't play it. May even be the thing that finally makes me leave.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Unless there is a turn off emotes feature, I won't play it. May even be the thing that finally makes me leave.

😂😳

😂